STREETS OF THA TAC NOW ON I-TUNES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 22, 2009
NO MORE EXCUSES!
"Streets of tha Tac is a raw and extremely personal affair. The unforgiving manner that subject matter is dealt with on the album will provide further respect for the rapper who knows where he’s from and knows how to bring his own perspective to the rather saturated hip hop scene. The disc is a prime example of west coast collaborations that work, and work well. " -- Rukshan Thenuwara – MuzikReviews.com
"I'm only seven tracks in and it's your best album ever!" DJ Funkdaddy
"This is a classic" Syko
"This album make me wanna bang crip! LOL, Naw but it's hot!" Maniac Lok
"It still hasn't left the deck my ninja" Big Squeeze
"You got some slaps on there" Cool Nutz
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT?

Oct 22, 2009
On the road and its all love in the NW! Streets of tha Tac is quiccly becoming a household name.
AVAILABLE AT/ON:
I-TUNES * AMAZONmp3 * RHAPSODY * NAPSTER * CDBABY * EMUSIC * ZUNE * MYSPACE & most other internet outlets
OLYMPIA:
RAINY DAY RECORDS * BOOMERANG
TACOMA:
OCEAN RECORDS
SPOKANE:
INSYDERS * HASTING'S
HELENA:
HASTING'S

SEATTLE, TRI-CITIES, BELLINGHAM, LONGVIEW, AND OREGON I'M COMING WITH THEM THIS WEEK.

Oct 22, 2009
Thanks bro. I've been receiving plenty of similar compliments in Montana, Idaho, Oregon, and throughout the Evergreen state. If you reading this and still haven't even took the time to listen to the album, what you waiting on? This is a classic!