street teaming in oklahoma

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
Nate,
If you still have samplers after all this time....
oh well
Didnt you know? He single handily brought Tech to Oklahoma....It's only natural he still has some stuff....

If you didn't notice, I was being very, very sarcastic.

Whenever I've done promoting, I gave away so much shit that I forgot to save a cd for myself. I ended up having to buy another one on eBay.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
Didnt you know? He single handily brought Tech to Oklahoma....It's only natural he still has some stuff....

If you didn't notice, I was being very, very sarcastic.

Whenever I've done promoting, I gave away so much shit that I forgot to save a cd for myself. I ended up having to buy another one on eBay.
nope sure dont been had em out i have none left after that lil bow wow and mario show

Dec 24, 2006
xxfatsxx: Do you always speak on topics you know nothing about? I don't generally pick people out on these forums, but if you don't have accurate information, you should keep your mouth shut. Check the following online post from urbantulsa.com, in reference to the Bow Wow show that was last weekend in Tulsa:

Saturday, March 22

Break Out. 106.9 K-HITS hosts its annual Spring Break Out concert at the Expo Square Pavilion, 1701 S. Louisville, featuring hip hoppers Bow Wow and Omarion with openers Cherish, Enur and Naughty by Nature. Finally 21 (and having dropped the "Lil" from his title), Bow Wow began his career as a rapper, actor and music producer at the ripe age of 13. Omarion has been his cohort in crime for the last few years, and the two frequently appear on the same stage together. Real hip hop fans will enjoy the addition of old-school act Naughty by Nature to the lineup. Tickets are available online at www.exposquare.com and by phone at 376-6000.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
xxfatsxx: Do you always speak on topics you know nothing about? I don't generally pick people out on these forums, but if you don't have accurate information, you should keep your mouth shut. Check the following online post from urbantulsa.com, in reference to the Bow Wow show that was last weekend in Tulsa:

Saturday, March 22

Break Out. 106.9 K-HITS hosts its annual Spring Break Out concert at the Expo Square Pavilion, 1701 S. Louisville, featuring hip hoppers Bow Wow and Omarion with openers Cherish, Enur and Naughty by Nature. Finally 21 (and having dropped the "Lil" from his title), Bow Wow began his career as a rapper, actor and music producer at the ripe age of 13. Omarion has been his cohort in crime for the last few years, and the two frequently appear on the same stage together. Real hip hop fans will enjoy the addition of old-school act Naughty by Nature to the lineup. Tickets are available online at www.exposquare.com and by phone at 376-6000.
thats u jerimiah, isnt it?

Sep 4, 2006

Saturday, March 22

I just enjoy giving Nate shit... thats all. It's all in good fun. At least on my end it is.