Street Team Promotion for Everready

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
ATTENTION: ATTENTION: ATTENTION: ATTENTION: ATTENTION: ATTENTION:

This message is straight from Travis O'Guins mouth
C.E.O. of STRANGE MUSIC INC.

As you all know we are a couple of months away from the long awaited release from Tech called Everready, due in stores November 7th 2006

As we start putting things in motion for the album we will be looking for hardcore serious street team members to help get all this promotional stuff on the streets in every city we can.
Snippets,Posters,Flyers,Stickers,etc.

Anyone that is interested in becoming a street team member should hit me up with your info
name,address,phone#, and email info as soon as possible

ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Shawn Phillips
office 816-229-4700
cell 615-275-7682
E-mail [email protected] or
[email protected][/B]

Feb 9, 2006
I just sent all my info. I'd be damn proud to help get Tech's name out there more. Hell, I already ride his nuts to every person I meet anyway.But at least I'd be an "Official" Nut Rider, ya know what Im saying?

Oct 17, 2003
yup i sent my email but i might still be on the street team i have no clue... kids at my college were eating up the promo cds i was handing out when i started there it was great

Mar 12, 2006
What are some of the specific tasks we would be doing, I see the posters, snippets...etc, but is there any special way to go about it?

Feb 11, 2006
kount me in...i'm down here in Port Arthur Texas and there are only a few technicians out here........I think im the only one from p.a on these forums so yea...it would really help Tech

info>>>>>>>sent

Jan 18, 2006
um im kinda confused, so i just like have a party and give out posters and cds? i go to college, i could do that, if thats what it is

Aug 24, 2002
How the f do I start a new thread... can't find the new thread button :/

I'm trying to round up Street Team members to help promote Eveready: the Religion. If you don't have mIRC you may download it at www.mirc.com. Once downloaded, join server group "Undernet" and once there, you can join channel "#techn9ne" Let's network, go to record stores, speak to owners speak to people and make sure they know about this masterpiece droppin' and spread like the 7th year Locusts. I found the best way is to speak to people face to face and have something handy with a portable cd player or someshit they can hear. My buddy Pulsers already started a channel named
"#techn9nemp3" on server: EFnet on mIRC. Just so you know, don't ask for free music cuz we ain't gonna give you any(or we might heh) but we will direct you to samples through Tech N9ne's website www.therealtechn9ne.com. It's on like Donkey Kong muthaffucko!

Mad love,
Francesca aka: C21H30O2 aka: S|XS|XS|X