Street Monster The Rise And Fall Of First Degree The DE (listen!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
All Praise Due To The FAHRENHEIT SHLANGZ!

It is The Shlangz that brings us here, TOGETHER!

THIS IS OUR 2006!

First Degree The D.E.
Street Monster, The Rise and Fall Of First Degree The D.E.
Fah 16
March 21, 2006

Mmmmmmmmyyeeaaaaaahh. From the darkest caves of our existence, comes First Degree The D.E.'s newest release, "Street Monster, The Rise And Fall Of First Degree The D.E.". As you know, The D.E. released "Sactown Bloods and Crips" last summer. The purpose was a six-month peace movement in da hood. Since the release, First Degree has been on primetime TV news from Sac to LA, local and national newspapers, political and urban radio, and world-wide Google News. First Degree The D.E. has become an activist.

Local police and Sac sherrifs were publically divided on the movement. Sherrifs were in the Sac Bee newspaper saying the movement glorified the gang life, and police went on TV (CBS) stating it was good for the community. Gang homicides decreased.

This experience left First Degree The D.E. dark, angry, celebrated and scorned. Hence, "Street Monster", the darkest D.E. album yet... feat Brotha Lynch Hung

"CLICK BLOW TO HEAR HOW IM COMMIN!"
DE

"Youve Gone And Did It" MP3

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19IWFDH96USXA0BCDWQ8HDCURS

also...

First Degree The D.E.
"Street Monster, The Rise And Fall Of First Degree the D.E."
DETV Vol I
Double CD, DVD Documentary and Jazz Soundtrack
Fah 17
April 18, 2006

A young man named Chris from Seattle, WA has a large Fahrenheit Records tattoo. Through inspiration and music, First Degree The D.E. has become a cult leader.

"We are everyone, and we are no one."
DE

"Street Monster, The Rise And Fall Of First Degree The D.E. The Documentary" is an in depth look into the life of D.E.. For years, First Degree has sold over 60,000 units on the underground level. This first volume of DETV takes us from First Degree's birth to current concert tours. This real-life documentary features over an hour and a half of The D.E.'s dark, wordly perspective. This very humorous movie features several West Coast concerts, titties, and underground rap stars! ...Including DE's hand in the birth of Siccness.net!

The double CD package also includes, Phonk Beta is "Symplex". This is the jazzy soundtrack featuring live instruments and legendary rap producer Phonk Beta (Brotha Lynch's producer) like the people have never heard him before. Phonk Beta is known as a rap producer but this Julliard student's first love is jazz. The people will love his jazz as much as he does.

NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE FAHRENHEIT SHLANGZ!!

May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
I was gunna take a break, but everything ive been through over the past eight months made me birth my darkest album ever.

Also, there will be no rap DVD like "The Rise And Fall Of First Degree The DE" I promise!

Check out the link, it should work now.

Dec 3, 2005
attn: Degree

waitin for download of the shlumps

whatsup mayne, this is dugless. long time. check out that album review of planet zero at stressedoutradio.com i even gave a little insight on your trip to the northwest when u came through the 206. "then im off in the seatown wit paradine and them" holla atcha boy

Apr 25, 2002
StressedOutEnt. said:
waitin for download of the shlumps

whatsup mayne, this is dugless. long time. check out that album review of planet zero at stressedoutradio.com i even gave a little insight on your trip to the northwest when u came through the 206. "then im off in the seatown wit paradine and them" holla atcha boy
damn was that the northwest invasion 2002??? damn that was a long time ago, i missed the show in seattle but we saw him and p folks in port orchard with mad ro and a gang of other people, there was hardly anyone there, but regardless it was cool to go to

Glad yall are feelin it, what up Dug.

Psychocialman, I am saving my frequent flier miles to get to Germany. I will get myself out there even if I have to go by my self. I should have enough miles by late 2006.

Your job will be to assemble all of the Sunz Of Fahrenheit in the Berlin, Germany area. Recruit only the strongest and smartest young men. Prepare them for Our blueprint for World wide orginazation.

Also you must collect all of the Fahrenheit Bitties in the Germany area. Only select the ones wif the most perfect of breasteses. Also look out for petite to medium size hips, capable for child bearing.

I get sexy emails from pretty German girls. You must find them.

When I get to Germany, we will meet, plan, then breed.

More to come.

DE

Apr 12, 2003
De made it through the No town yesterday, and shit was mad dope.....Shot a little part for the DVD.....DE good looking on that game holla at me when U want to get another game in......TreeChoppa