street low show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2006
i'm honestly not a big car show dude, but this event was really cool... saw gorilla pits, bailey, fab, hoodstarz, they were all doing their thang. had to take off early so don't know if keak performed, but fab ripped an acapella freestyle at the end of his set that was off the hook!!!

more importantly though, it had that summer vibe that makes you feel proud to live in the bay... lots of people, sun was shining, good lookin ass being shown off, some nice bbq, cool cars, lots of booths with bay area wares, cats hustlin their cds, people out their with their kids...

and the coolest thing of all: no problems at all (that i saw or heard about at least)... no fights, no arguments, police were bein cool, crowds stayed calm. everything seemed to go off smooth...i thought $25/person was a little much at first, but it ended up being totally worth it... if only the bay were able to have more events like this.

anyone else make it out?

Mar 5, 2006
i was there, it was cool, keak didnt make it though but they had those weak ass dudes on for like 20 songs and only let bailey and gorillapits do about 1 song each. it was pretty peacuful and that bikini contest was prolly the best thing

May 16, 2006
10tion preformed too. the BNB ryda thugz were preforming out there 2. Big OSO LOC was selling his cds out there. Goldtoes and and some other BNB muthafuckas were there all day, and so much boootttyyyyyyyyyyy. holy shit, tight ass mutha fuckin car too. And hell yeah the cops were being cool, they were outnumber like 50 homeboys for every 1 cop. Them pigs didnt have a choice, and naw no one got hurt cause there wasnt a single scrap in sight. a scrap had to be suicidal to show up to that car show.ANd fuck keek da sneak, mutha fuckin FLAKE, and CElley cell, and b ligit, all FLAKES, next year they should just get homeboy rappers. FO REALZ, they were there anyways they just didnt get invited to perform

F2M

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2006
illuminati said:
i'm honestly not a big car show dude, but this event was really cool... saw gorilla pits, bailey, fab, hoodstarz, they were all doing their thang. had to take off early so don't know if keak performed, but fab ripped an acapella freestyle at the end of his set that was off the hook!!!

more importantly though, it had that summer vibe that makes you feel proud to live in the bay... lots of people, sun was shining, good lookin ass being shown off, some nice bbq, cool cars, lots of booths with bay area wares, cats hustlin their cds, people out their with their kids...

and the coolest thing of all: no problems at all (that i saw or heard about at least)... no fights, no arguments, police were bein cool, crowds stayed calm. everything seemed to go off smooth...i thought $25/person was a little much at first, but it ended up being totally worth it... if only the bay were able to have more events like this.

anyone else make it out?
i live up north in near chico but i went to the show....dont forget the babyface assasins they were off da hook too...keak didnt show up...malo was sic wit it too...and yeah i didnt hear about no fights or anything very calm....and i didnt pay for nothing to get in...i parked in the back and just walked right in where the car were gettin reggisted to get in....like more than half the people there got in free....no one really had the wrist bands on but my friend and i were walking in and found a un-used one on the ground...anywayz i think the show was hella sick....bikini contest was tight too yadadmean YEEEE! im goiing back in september

F2M

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2006
oh shit dont i also forgot..i was eatin some tacos and at a itallian ice cream stand i saw 2 of dem dancers from tell me when to go boyz aka street-status hahahah they served my friends lil bro hahah they were dancing n shit cause they had no coustomers hella funny...later in the show all of them came out and danced

Jan 30, 2006
yeah we didn't pay either. we just walked in through the front and the girls
taking the tickets didn't say nothing and security didn't even pat us down.
when the hoodstarz went on we all went backstage and my 2 of my boys
jumped on and were up there going 18 dummy. 1 had the yellow stunnas and
the other 1 had a raiders jersey on and he ended up freakin 1 of the dancers
on stage. there was some cool as bitches there and we ended up kicking it with some we meet there later on that night.