street life vol.2 pandilleros (info)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
^^Well.:confused: .lol.. I dont really have the Duende CD but i do have the "SUR" song and "chicano rap" burned in a cd ..lol..thats how i could tell its duende but this song its pretty tight did u hear it Slicc??

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
YEAH I LISTENED TO IT... PRETTY GOOD... I CANT FIND DUENDE'S CD ANYWHERE... AY, GRIMY, I KNOW THIS IS OFF TOPIC, BUT WHAT IS THAT VATOS NAME THAT RAPS FROM SANTA ROSA, AND THAT ONE VATO FROM OAKLAND??? THEY MADE A CD TOGETHER... I THINK THE FOO FROM SANTA ROSA IS MR.PELON...

Feb 14, 2006
Oh shit ^^ i just saw their CD yesterday overhere in Panorama City! lol yeah on the cover theyre on a street called Sebastopol and west something..I forgot the name of the groupr though and its four fooz and those 2 are there.. pelon and the other foo from Oakland I wonder if one of the other 2 is Silent from Vallejo?the label on the cd is Profeta records so i guess theyre one of Dyablo's groups

Sep 12, 2002
Grimy said:
Oh shit ^^ i just saw their CD yesterday overhere in Panorama City! lol yeah on the cover theyre on a street called Sebastopol and west something..I forgot the name of the groupr though and its four fooz and those 2 are there.. pelon and the other foo from Oakland I wonder if one of the other 2 is Silent from Vallejo?the label on the cd is Profeta records so i guess theyre one of Dyablo's groups
group is mentes criminals(flako pelon demonio)

rapper from oakland is stranger

Feb 14, 2006
SLICC RICC said:
SIMON, THOSE ARE THE ONES... YOU EVER LISTEN TO THEIR ROLAS???
naw i havent..
i heard Silent from Vallejo though.
the one where that goes "..busters acting harmless,fuck 'em we straight Sureños.."

Feb 14, 2006
herm96 said:
group is mentes criminals(flako pelon demonio)

rapper from oakland is stranger
there you go "mentes criminales" i remember at 1st i thought it was those fooz from 18st "criminal minds" but when i saw Santa Rosa on it i Knew it wasnt ..can anyone post any songs?

Feb 14, 2006
yeah it is..everyone else thought the same, but its weird that that foo dont got a musicpage or a soundclick or any other music out...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Grimy said:
there you go "mentes criminales" i remember at 1st i thought it was those fooz from 18st "criminal minds" but when i saw Santa Rosa on it i Knew it wasnt .
AY, FOO... MY PRIMO JUSS GOT ME A COUPLE OF THOSE VATOS SONGS... THOSE FOOS GET DOWN, DOG... "PARA LA RAZA" AND "TRES MENTES CRIMINALES" ARE DOPE ASS TRACKS... THOSE FOOS SPIT IN MOSTLY SPANISH...