Street Life - Indianapolis, IN - MIDWEST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
Somebody already made a thread about ya a lil time ago

yeah yall got some heat mayne im thinking about coping yall album

(im bangin just in cause write now)

May 26, 2004
right on my guy...yeah we'd priciate ya coppin tha album..its 18 cuts of raw n' real shit. We in the process of gettin bout $1000 pressed up n' put in local shops through out NAP right now. - Doe

May 13, 2002
i was gettin them cuts from napduce.com an i was postn em here for cats to peep em but then the site went down

yall got a new site now...im checkin it out right now looks tight

what ever happend to "out that mad ass middle" ? i remember i was peepin the snips on the old site....they were heatd

good lookin out

May 26, 2004
priciate it my guy that album got put on tha backburner...but right now i'm work in on my FIRST full solo album called "The Demo" i've been recordin some tracks producd by 5150 outta LA but right now i'm thinkin that i might go head n' produce it my self to give it that midwest feel...cause i already know how cats out here get down n' what they dig..fuck what a west coast or a east coast or down south dig. Like i said.. Out East they gon' Sake n' out West they gon' walk n' Down South then gon' bounce, but in the MIDDLE we MOB. - Doe

May 26, 2004
whus up...might do that shit someday but we did that track jus for some shit to groove to if you was split... that lil melody "flute/lead" thang was what i wanted to really be tha focus of tha shit, sound like some native american type shit or somethin. - Doe