Street Level Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Either way it doesn't matter, the same people are still doing the same thing, they just don't have D-Sane giving them directions to further their careers, so they sit around and put out an album every 5 years.

I heard a nasty rumor about a former SLR artist though, not my place to say what...but it was from a source that I would have to say is reliable.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Do you know what I'm talking about then? I assume a lot of people already know, it's just not my place to say shit, even when the Gettin' Greedy page gets a MySpace message about it. :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
2005 was banging.

I received Crytical's "Crytical Condition" in the mail in Minnesota in May, that was a great day. Then, the day I walked out of one particular store (Platinum Records on Pike) with Framework "Hello World" and Tha Loco's "My Life My City" in hand was one of the best days of my life.

2006 slumped, the best album I heard in 2006 was D. Black's album.

About SLR, yeah I do miss those guys. I didn't think it would've been that big of a deal if we were still going to be hearing D-Sane on plenty of NW albums but it hasn't turned out that way so far, maybe 2007 will be better.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
xpanther206 said:
About SLR, yeah I do miss those guys. I didn't think it would've been that big of a deal if we were still going to be hearing D-Sane on plenty of NW albums but it hasn't turned out that way so far, maybe 2007 will be better.
I'm guessing he's doing what pays the bills now, since he was doing everything for free for about 8 years, pretty much.

I still would still like to see a RHS/D-Sane album, maybe only with D-Sane on production, but I don't think it's gonna happen. And I think a Sykotherapy 2 would be off the hook, as long as they could get the same type of feel for the album...cause I can't get into most of this hyphy ish.

Honestly, I'd really like to see Red Head Steve do some shit with Tech N9ne...marketing and ideas would be easy, they both have fucking red hair and are savs on the mic.

Apr 25, 2002
INPUT said:
I'm guessing he's doing what pays the bills now, since he was doing everything for free for about 8 years, pretty much.

I still would still like to see a RHS/D-Sane album, maybe only with D-Sane on production, but I don't think it's gonna happen. And I think a Sykotherapy 2 would be off the hook, as long as they could get the same type of feel for the album...cause I can't get into most of this hyphy ish.

Honestly, I'd really like to see Red Head Steve do some shit with Tech N9ne...marketing and ideas would be easy, they both have fucking red hair and are savs on the mic.
Yeah D-Sane, great guy. I will always remember when I was 16, before I joined this board, I was e-mailing him like 10 questions all the time and he'd take the time out of his day to respond in detail.

RHS/D-Sane album would be sick, two North Seattle guys gettin together for an album, that'd be cool.

RHS & Tech N9ne are both talented and insane. An album would be awesome.

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
D-Sane is eating off music, just not the label. He's on some fuck you pay me shit and I don't blame him. Skunt has a new album worth of material every time I see him. I work on music everyday and have a ton of material but need beats. Same with Crytical and Cola. I gotta get up in traffic but I hope that clears up a little bit of the confusion. Get at me with any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. 1