street level peep this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
It wasn't weak when YOU were on board.
Was the album Kash Me Out a "subliminal" message to D-Sane.
and B.Dizzel, , , , , do you honestly think the product I have completed is not up to standard for an independent release? (in other words do you think imma come weak?)

May 10, 2002
Naked Man said:
It wasn't weak when YOU were on board.
Was the album Kash Me Out a "subliminal" message to D-Sane.
and B.Dizzel, , , , , do you honestly think the product I have completed is not up to standard for an independent release? (in other words do you think imma come weak?)
I dont wanna speak for D,but I can honestly say that D has the HIGHEST regards for you talent wise Kas...and thats the realset talk you gonna see on here...

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Thanks Hogg, ,, , , I feel bad about the situation because soon as I jumped on the Level, , ,EVERYBODY VANISHED!!
I thought I was blessed into a family who would all come up together. But personal differences merged with business tactics, which made "Split Decisions" (I guess every one decided 2 split)
But no matter WHAT happens, , I won't lose love for the former Pit Bulls I once roamed the streets with.
There's just no sense in down talking the franchise when you only have a problem with an individual.

May 10, 2002
Naked Man said:

There's just no sense in down talking the franchise when you only have a problem with an individual.
And I agree whole-heartedly...and im highly disappointed in Syko for bascially sayin "fuck Jesse" or anyone that fucks with SLR.Thats garbage.I have no problem with Syko,nor do I have a problem with BD...hell ive never even met dude!I think there is ALOT of miscommunication between D and ex-artists...and I hope that things can get resolved on both sides so all this mud-slingin can STOP.Hate is the downfall through the streets of the 6,thats why we aint blown up yet(and when I say "we",I mean the city/state/region).When will it end???

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Purebred Hogg said:

And I agree whole-heartedly...and im highly disappointed in Syko for bascially sayin "fuck Jesse" or anyone that fucks with SLR.Thats garbage.I have no problem with Syko,nor do I have a problem with BD...hell ive never even met dude!I think there is ALOT of miscommunication between D and ex-artists...and I hope that things can get resolved on both sides so all this mud-slingin can STOP.Hate is the downfall through the streets of the 6,thats why we aint blown up yet(and when I say "we",I mean the city/state/region).When will it end???
^^Real talk.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
never seen a independent label where the artists are independent, sounds weird but for it all to work peeps need to work wit eachother more, make it even.. each do their part, thats what i think lotta labels be lackin... then artists get greedy and mad cause they don't get the exact cashflow they expected when makin there album, well did they produce, mix & put in all the money on projects? nah they just sit in the cut and spit vocals , then leave ..

i think if peeps wanna really get together and become very successfull ya gotta work together as a team
wun

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
GREEDY BD said:
ITS GETTINGREEDY RECORDS
Geez.....how typical of you. You never have been able to make up your mind.

First you came on here 9 months ago talkin' about "Greedy BD Entertainment is official......business licenses and all." Then your story changed (imagine that)......then it's "Gettin' Greedy".....make up your mind.....for once. Is it "Entertainment" or is it "Records"? Don't you have to have records out to be a "record label"?

Don't forget to send me a copy.......and some fliers......I'll help promote it for you.......just to show how much of a hater I'M NOT.:classic: