Street Cred

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

j cee

Sicc OG
Feb 12, 2003
Which bay artists do you guys think have lived alot of what they rap about?

For me it seems like mess, the click, J diggs, Mob Figaz, just to name a few

PS who do you think just raps about it

Feb 4, 2005
Lol.

Probley all of them but they just elaborte use this diagram to help you understand better.

I was/am neighbourhood kingpin = i sold a few rocks hand to hand

I be knocking niggas heads off = I shot a gun in the air or at sum dudes i didnt know

I got more ice then your freezer = i wear my friends chains in photoshoots an albums

I be fucking models = im fucking white girls from the city

I send a bitch, im a pimp = my bitch buys my trees and brings back change

my niggas dead or in jail = sum dudes who i dropped outta school wit dead and in pen

Im a baller = i walk around with most of the money i have in a clip and front like its nothin

I stay dressed in the latest fashions = i swap clothes wit my cuz outa state once a month to stay dipped

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
Lol.

Probley all of them but they just elaborte use this diagram to help you understand better.

I was/am neighbourhood kingpin = i sold a few rocks hand to hand

I be knocking niggas heads off = I shot a gun in the air or at sum dudes i didnt know

I got more ice then your freezer = i wear my friends chains in photoshoots an albums

I be fucking models = im fucking white girls from the city

I send a bitch, im a pimp = my bitch buys my trees and brings back change

my niggas dead or in jail = sum dudes who i dropped outta school wit dead and in pen

Im a baller = i walk around with most of the money i have in a clip and front like its nothin

I stay dressed in the latest fashions = i swap clothes wit my cuz outa state once a month to stay dipped
so, so Treal...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
They make music for people in the game. Yea its kinda fronten like they a boss. But its music a boss can bump.

None of these rappers besides a few is anything close to a boss outside of rap, they might be in the game though.

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
mob figaz is about what they say i seen it in person but not all what they say and their is a reason people question certain things because if people knew about what they did n certain circumstances they could be locked up lol