Street Cred Update IN Hawaii Recording..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Me The Hoodstarz, and Selau are out here recording Selau is doing songs with 2 of the biggest people on the island Fiji & j Boog and the hoodstar are recording a couple songs writing on the balcony blowing Purp staring at the Ocean sometimes its good to get away from The Bay bullshit to get a clearer view and see some shit music comes out different Rich couldnt be with us he is in LA working on his album.. and we about to start on B.Banga album next week we are gunna know out a Street Cred street album all together just to introduce the new shit to yall mixed and hosted by Mind Motion & Von due out 4th of July weekend we gunna give it out prolly.. if ya in Hawaii look for us we around on scooters im sure we"ll standout, look for dread locks n Goons! hahaha......

Jun 27, 2003
We did it big yesterday! Much love to Chuck, bruh bruh does it big. I took Chuck, Selau and Dem Hoodstars to my boys studio, they knocked out a couple bangers. Look for my producer ( www.myspace.com/thundertraxproductions ) that I manage and Street Cred. doing some big hits, real soon! We then Hit the club and did it real big! "Step your Travel game up buddy...!" Free my big bruh Sky Balla! 100

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
AYE CHuck

wassup with that hoodstarz song "red light green light?" i think it had quinn on it? and a traxamillion beat