Strange(The Wire)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
Im watching The Wire Season 2 Episode 09 @38:00(Approx) Where there on the street with a whole bunch of white boys dealing and shit.. and i swear i can hear some dudes yelling out tech n9ne every few seconds lol It just doesnt make sense what convo could they possibly be having in the background where they need to yell out " Tech N9" over and over..

Now im just guessing here but thats around the time "Anghellic" came out so there is a possibility someone yelling out " Tech N9 " or it could just be some crazyness happening in the background.. who knows just thought it was strange haha

anyone else confirm and speculate ?

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i just watched that part...i think what was happening was a person with tourettes was in the background and they kept yelling tec 9 for no apparent reason. notice the people in the background looking around all over like they're wondering who's saying it.

May 7, 2008
haha yea its definetly not suppose to be there..some cheeky shit happening on the streets..probably a group of tech nuts seen the cam and just was like fuck it lol... it happened so many times.. theres no way there talking about the gun.. why would u scream tech 9 over n over if u was talkin about the gun ? lol...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Tec 9 is what they called that shipment of dope. They always call it something different so the junkies knows its a new batch. Nothing to do with the rapper. Once again you prove yourself to be an idiot casper, shocking.

May 7, 2008
^ So to be all stealthy and quiet about there dealings on the street a bunch of people decide to yell it out loudly while theres police on the scene ??.. I wasnt convinced of that.. but it could possibly be a failed scene error .. nice trolling attempt tho..your cool bro

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
^They're not trying to be stealthy and quiet, I guess because those people never actually handle the drugs themselves. You hear a lot of codenames like that shouted out openly throughout the run of the show, such as "Pandemic", "Green Tops", "WMD", etc.

Tec 9 is what they called that shipment of dope. They always call it something different so the junkies knows its a new batch.
Or to trick them into to thinking it's a new, stronger batch when really it's the same weak product. Stringer Bell was a smart man, lol.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Or to trick them into to thinking it's a new, stronger batch when really it's the same weak product. Stringer Bell was a smart man, lol.
that too, one of their codenames that always stuck out to me was "plymouth rock" from the 1st(?) season