Strange Tatt's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
techn9nehq said:
For some reason that reminded me of this quote.

"O.K. Michael Jackson didn't come to my house to use the bathroom, BUT HIS SISTER DID!!"

weird
hahaha.. classic! goonies is the shit

Jan 12, 2003
Heat Myser said:
Yep...took close to 4 hours to get the tiger colroed in but it's done...gonna start working on the snake that the tiger will be fighting soon. Will proly have most of my chest and side completely filled in by mid year.
right on, sounds pretty dope. what you showed in the past so far looked like you were gonna have something very clean

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
K3status said:
i got tech n9ne tatted on each titty.. like this;

(tech Y n9ne)

one on my right ass cheek that says "slacker"
and one of my left that says "einstein"

(einstein[slacker)

yeah, my ass was wide enough.....

im going to eventually get one on my inner thigh that has his face, thennn im going to put the strange logo as big as i can on each leg. so that people can see that im down from all angles. and as if that werent enough im going to get tech n9ne across my knuckles too. so that if i ever have to brawl at a show i can let them know who the man is! ....dont be jealous.
yeah haha i like it, chea!!!:eek:

Dec 15, 2004
murderman said:
you smoke crack dont ya?
no clean and sober 19 years. on everything. Thanks for the comments on the Tatt. It isn't my fault god made me white lol.I know you were jk about drugs I eat, I just don't know where the fat goes.

Aug 22, 2005
Murderman's shit looks hella sloppy!!!!!!! leatha face your shit's on point homie,Dan-o post another pic when that's done it looks like your shit's gonna be on point!