Strange Music Logo lookalike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lol!!!

It's so sad when the board has to lower itself to posts about Will Smith "possibly" trying to bite Tech's style (whaaaaat??? LOL) and every logo with a S in a circle trying to bite Strange's logo...
wow...

bored now....

Jan 12, 2003
Slither said:
lol!!!

It's so sad when the board has to lower itself to posts about Will Smith "possibly" trying to bite Tech's style (whaaaaat??? LOL) and every logo with a S in a circle trying to bite Strange's logo...
wow...

bored now....
who are you? Don't recall seein u here before :dead:

Jan 28, 2005
it just is not possible to say that the verse I questioned DOESN'T AT ALL sound like the way Tech structured his tone in certain verses.

I didnt even post on this thread because the logo that he questioned is just an S, thats all it is. The possiblity that that company hasn't even heard of strange music could be big.

BUT

Its very possible Will Smith heard Tech and tried to use the type of way that tech brings his voice tone up and down real quickly while spittin'.

Oct 9, 2002
KillaClown said:
The possiblity that that company hasn't even heard of strange music could be big.

BUT

Its very possible Will Smith heard Tech and tried to use the type of way that tech brings his voice tone up and down real quickly while spittin'.

No its not....

Will Smith didnt say .... hey here is a little known rapper that i have sold millions more records than ... i kinda like this style ... i think imma go with it on my shit becuase it has obviously worked for him. :dead:

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lmao... don't get all your panties in a bunch kidos... I was just playing... I love how people take things as seriously as my two year old does... even he has more of a sense of humor... haha

or and Eric... you know you wish you knew for sure :)

Jan 28, 2005
mizzouplaya said:
No its not....

Will Smith didnt say .... hey here is a little known rapper that i have sold millions more records than ... i kinda like this style ... i think imma go with it on my shit becuase it has obviously worked for him. :dead:

how is it not possible? Just because Tech isnt widely known doesnt mean his style couldnt contribute to inspiring better known artists to try and emulate it and make their's similar.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Tech does have a great style, and maybe some better known artists who are starting to fall off would consider switching their style up to kind of sound like his. But not everyone with a fast scizophrenic style is biting Tech. Alot of rappers have been rapping like that for years now, we just haven't been able to get our shit out.

www.purevolume.com/cmob