Strange music half off sale orders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2006
How many of u have gotten your half off shit that you ordered from the last half off sale? Still waiting on my 15inch snake and bat sticker and shot glass. Placed my order on the 10th and Haven't received shit yet. Also my brother ordered 2 jerseys on the 8th and haven't gotten his shit either.

Sep 22, 2006
it took about 2 weeks for mine to get here. i was pissed that the gargoyle hoodie in xl went out of stock one day into the sale. "At this time there are no plans to restock this hoodie."

Sep 28, 2006
I just don't understand why ordering stuff takes so fucking long to get shipped. Every other online website ships shit out like day of of the next day. It wouldn't be so bad if the shipping was free but paying for shipping and it takes 2 weeks to ship is stupid

Dec 7, 2008
i got my shit last week but it was missing two shirts and they still havent refunded my fucking money for them, i called penny and she said they have to process my refund, how long does that take? they sure were quick to take my money for some shit they didnt even have. every experience thus far with them has been fucked up and i've ordered alot of shit from them. this is the last time i order shit from them.

Nov 14, 2002
Nobody ever bothered fixing anything when they sent me folded/creased/torn posters either.

So...

But you guys have to realize that they're basically clearing out all their old shit. It's not like you're ordering from a place that isn't busy. There's probably like 2-3 people running around stuffing boxes, and with the 50% off sale there are probably a TON of orders.

Nov 14, 2002
It's not uncommon for indie labels to only have a few people in their warehouses shipping merch. More often than you think an artist is sitting there packing boxes himself. I'm not sayin' Tech is doing that, but it isn't like Tech and Trav are Bill Gates sitting on their Scrooge McDuck money pile laughing with fat cigars in their mouths trying to swindle you out of a shirt.

That I know of.

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
The last few years I haven't had any problems when I ordered online. If I pre-ordered an album, it was in my mailbox the day it released. Sure, the warehouse was in Blue Springs (where I live), but it was impressive. I had a couple friends complain about incidents, but I was like really? Didn't have a single problem until KOD came out. I didn't get that damn CD until a week after it was released. I know the warehouse moved to Lee's Summit...but that's like 5 minutes away from me. If that were to happen with The GMP, I wouldn't care lmao But I'll bet it will be in my mailbox when I wake up 2day!! Debating on droppin it in somebody else's mailbox lol