strange music fantasy football league 2009 let me know?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
im kind of shocked. the team that i thought was going to be shit, is sitting at 7-0. the team that i thought would be good is sitting at 4-3. guess thats the life of fantasy football.

In another league, my roster is...

Ben Roethlisberger
Donavan McNabb
Matt Forte
Cedric Benson
Brandon Jacobs
Rashard Mendenhall
Donald Driver
Andre Johnson
Roddy White
Derrick Mason
Antonio Gates
Brent Celek
Broncos DST
Ryan Longwell

I am first in overall points scored (895, next closest is 838), but last in points against (967, next closest is 851). I'm in dead last place at 2-5. go figure...

Nov 14, 2003
thats why you check it each week, and hell, if your serious, everyday. get news updates and shit. I will not be doing the SM leagues next year, too many inactive teams every year. needed to cut something out because I don't like being in 5 leagues, end up cheering for a player in one, and against them for another one, makes it no fun. in the end, the SM leagues got cut due to half the league being inactive after 2 weeks.

Jun 13, 2005
I am first in overall points scored (895, next closest is 838), but last in points against (967, next closest is 851). I'm in dead last place at 2-5. go figure...
wow that seems almost unbelievable. The team I got has 899 PF and 625 PA and the team with the highest points against in my league has 821 PA. You either have litteraly THE worst luck or your bullshiting.