"Strange Music Discography" project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Strange Music HQ

I know that I've thrown this link out there at least once before, but it was kind of burried in the middle of a thread. This was my evolution of our old "Discography" thread which was created and maintained by Hollow @Hollow .

That thread became stagnant due in part to Hollow's lack of time and forum limitations. There were plans of revamping it, which... didn't really go anywhere. I think the thread ended up getting deleted at some point.

Anyway, this is something that I had worked on for a while (kind of congruently with the old thread), but it's admittedly become a little stagnant over the past couple years too due to my lack of time and motivation to keep it as updated as it once was. I've done some updates here recently to try and get it back into shape... but, yeah.

I'm sure that there's still some things missing, incorrect, etc. and some fresh eyes might be beneficial. Besides, what's the point of maintaining it if others don't have access, you know? So... I kind of figure that maybe some of you other users can help keep this maintained by pointing out missing or incorrect information here as you come across it, etc.

Maybe. This place hasn't been the most lively place in recent years either, and I know a few cats that were major contributors to the old thread don't really hang around here anymore. So... maybe nobody is left that's interested enough to help keep it up to date. Eh...

Oct 16, 2006
The "All That I Know" track is featured twice on the list..

Trae - All That I Know (featuring Brian Angel, Mystikal & Tech N9ne)
Album: ???? (????)
☑Verse | ☐Hook | ☐Intro/Outro | ☐Misc Adlibs | ☐Production | ☐Other

Trae - All That I Know (featuring Brian Angel, Mystikal & Tech N9ne)
Album: ???? (????)
☑Verse | ☐Hook | ☐Intro/Outro | ☐Misc Adlibs | ☐Production | ☐Other

Oct 16, 2006
The following

Big Scoob - Don't Get Stomped (featuring Tech N9ne)
Album: Monsterifik (2009)
☑Verse | ☑Hook | ☐Intro/Outro | ☐Misc Adlibs | ☐Production | ☐Other

should be

Big Scoob - Don't Get Stompt (featuring Tech N9ne)
Album: Monsterifik (2009)
☑Verse | ☑Hook | ☐Intro/Outro | ☐Misc Adlibs | ☐Production | ☐Other