Strange Music Collection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
All i got is a few CDs. Skatterman & Snug Brim papers, got my MLK stickers taken from me at the KMK show, a Strange Noize T, a Riot Maker T, a Bandana and i think that might be it

Oct 29, 2007
wheres bleve, flames, roguish ways, and s&s? I might play when i have time to take a pic but that shit would take time... I got a huge mlk sign from the record store display window to but not autographed.... lol
When I get my camra back i'll edit my pic... My girl and I still have a huge stack of ish that we got a few months ago.

I have all them cds and then some... And the Strange Noize Tour ... But I can't find the covers for the other ones

We think they got lost in the move. It sucks cause I have the Flames signed and I can't find it to send in...

Jun 22, 2007
I got:

Calm before the storm, the worst 2k, anghellic, vintage tech, eveready, MLK, bleve, urban legends, project deadman, celcius, strange music library, snug brim:center piece of the puzzle, worth a million

of course i do not have anghellic reparation and the worst (original), but got every track on those albums besides FTI.

Nov 7, 2006
well heres most of my shit.

not really into the merch so i just got the hoodie and the hat i never wear and some shirts i never wear lol.

these are my posters and YES kansas king i'm extremely jelous that u got that t9x poster lol. i also got the big MLK poster coming in the mail. and that orange thingy was a hang up at FYE and when we got new planner for the next month i took it home.

random magazine cutouts i get free mags at my work so i usually grab one if tech's in it. u should see how much nas i have it's ridiculous

samplers and extra cd's i dont put in my big ass book of cd's and put the extra calm before the storm and worst in there to prove i got 2 lol. i got the cd covers stolen off the 1st ones i bought.

thats my strange music section of my cd booklet. like i said my cd cover got stolen for celcius as well and cant really find the cd cheap so i dont wanna buy it again.

well thats pretty much the collection and if u think thats alot u should see how much patriots shit and nas shit i got lol

Nov 7, 2006
oh and notice the clam before the storms are different colors, thats because i got both versions of the cd just missing the cover of the more brown one

Nov 7, 2006
well i dont knwo lol. it looks official and the back isnt green or anything so i figured there was just 2 different versions lol. fuck it got both

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
i got a alot of shit i got 10 hats (some tech, some kutt, some snake n bat, and the mlk one) 2 shirts(would have more but they usually dont have fat sizes) and i got pretty much all the cds but i dont wanna take a pic of all that stuff

Nov 7, 2006
i got a alot of shit i got 10 hats (some tech, some kutt, some snake n bat, and the mlk one) 2 shirts(would have more but they usually dont have fat sizes) and i got pretty much all the cds but i dont wanna take a pic of all that stuff
if ur fat then how the fuck u fit ur head in those hats? i mean i got only one expecting it to be a lil bigger but it doesnt even fit my head and i'm not fat lol. and u got 10 or so you say lol

Nov 7, 2006
my little black and white pics no1 else has i dont think. i made em black white and red and the tech one is also signed by big nick in the corner lol.