STRANGE MUSIC and TECH N9NE are HERE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
ITS ALL ME

GO TECH. I HAVE SEEN U SO MANY TIMES LIVE AND MET U IN PERSON IN THE WEIRDEST PLACES AND ALL U DID WAS SHOW ME LOVE FOR ME LIKING UR SHIT. KEEP IT UP MAN. U ARE THE BEST IN MY EYES AND U CAN EVEN BE BETTER. I WANT TO SEE U AND TWISTA GO AT IT AND SEE WHO IS THE FASTEST FLOWER OUT THERE. KEEP IT REAL TECH AND HOPEFULLY I RUN INTO U LATER ON AND SMOKE A FAT ONE WITH U. PEACE OUT ON THE MIDWEST SIDE

Apr 25, 2002
Damn, I been gone for a few days, and you motherfuckers got Tech on this shit. That's cool as fuck. Enjoy your stay here Strange Music, and those who have joined recently because of this addition. Sick as fuck.....

Apr 25, 2002
DaPyroMancer said:
I guess i would be one of the people who have joined as as a result of the addition?

well it's good to be 'ere. Can't wait to hear from big tech himself.

What I meant was that it's good to see the Siccness expand and I'm glad there are some new people on here as a result of the addition of this forum. Do you listen to any of the other rappers that are on this board?? I can't wait to see Tech post too man.....He's talented as fuck......