STRANGE MUSIC and TECH N9NE are HERE!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Thanks to the efforts of a lot of people, Tech N9ne's label, Strange Music is OFFICIALLY here!!! Get ready for Absolute Power coming in September..

SHOW TECH, TRAVIS, SCOTT and everyone affiliated with Strange Music some love. This is a huge addition to the Siccness..

Jul 18, 2002
whatz up...

Tech right now id ahead of his time, just wait till people catch up to him, too, too sicc. When y'all gonna get Tech out here so we can watch him rip up a show..?!?

May 22, 2002
Vamps said:
Thanks to the efforts of a lot of people, Tech N9ne's label, Strange Music is OFFICIALLY here!!! Get ready for Absolute Power coming in September..

SHOW TECH, TRAVIS, SCOTT and everyone affiliated with Strange Music some love. This is a huge addition to the Siccness..
fuck that would be ill if tech actuall posted during his time here and i heard he signed with a new label??

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Yeah this was definately a team effort. Thanks to JLaw, Matt, Curbie, Swick, Travis, Tech and Scott..

Tech and his manager will both be posting along with several other people who are well informed on Tech N9ne and the moves he's making..

Vamps
IX.

May 7, 2002
Damn I hope this comes together unlike gettin Yuk on here :(

Vamps, think you could get Dayton Family(Esp. Bootleg) to post on here and what happened to Yuk? I want my three favorite artists postin :)

But yeah, Welcome to the Siccness Tech! You got alot of dedicated fans here for sure.