Strange Music Albums Collage Picture

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Heres a Strange Music Albums Collage picture that I made. Now before any of you elitest retards bitch about it, i'm well aware that not all of these are strange releases. But the artists are close ties, so either be nice or keep the bitching for your mother.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9452/smcollageln4.jpg

Aside from a signature picture, I doubt this could be used as a wallpaper since it's a square and not set to any desktop dimensions.

Aug 16, 2003
If your going for strange related covers shouldn't you have critical bill on there? I know there not on the label anymore but the RDVs never were on strange. And if your keeping collabs in mind shouldn't there be a yuk album on there...and what about grant rice?

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
1. Since I dont know jack about Ill Bill I went on Wikipedia and they only listed 2 official albums for him. He has alot of albums with other people but I didn't feel like putting them on there.

2. I made this for myself, but I thought i'd share it.

3. Unless you're blind, I see 2 Grant Rice albums on there as well as the Empire albums.

4. I don't like Yukmouth. And the RDV's have had a much closer affiliation with Tech over the years then Yukmouth did. That's why I used the room for the RDV's instead.

5. Since Critical Bill was dropped from the label before the album was released, I didn't see much point in putting it on there.

6. I'm well aware that Vertigo and Empire are not Strange. Try actually reading what I said in my post.