STRANGE MUSIC: 09 SAMPLER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2008
I think KOD sounded the best but that's only from 3 mins.
Sickology sounded pretty good especially Red Nose.
The beats on most of the songs seemed softer than normal 2 me.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Lmfao @ them fucking up already. They forgot to add Short Dawg at first...now you can see the..uhh...shitty fix.

Dec 24, 2008
"Let Me In" doesnt sound "Sick".. But we'll see when u getta hear techs verse..
"Nothin" sounds alright. But again, doesnt sound "Sick"
"Red Nose" took the audio clip from this interview. Kinda sucks they gave us 30 seconds of the intro and not the actual song..

So I know they will be good songs, I just dont think they qualify under being "Sick".. and is "Red Nose" solo or is it a collabo since its on a collabos album?

AND WTF.. It says "Backpack (Full Song)" and its another snippet. sounds good though
Im really diggin the sound of "Misunderstood"..

again "D-Boy" says (Full Song).. yet its a snip..

sad to see that this is a sampler of a sampler.. But hey, better than nothing!

"American Princess".. I like tha sound of that song..

But K.O.D. sounds like its going to be sicker then Sickology so we will see!! I laughed at "Intro V" when tech is like "mutha fucka, wat u mean i aint dressed like, u playin my music in there!".. haha

lol. i thought "In THe Trunk" was gonna be a track about some hard hittin bass.. Damn was I wrong.. aha!

Jun 29, 2008
I would but lol....can't make it to a show.
hopefully next tour
tempting just for the items though with the shirts n posters its almost worth 99$

Jun 9, 2007
From what I saw a month or so ago, Liquid Assassin's album is dropping on a different label, soooo.... it would make sense to not see any mention of him on here

somebody feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
yeah you're right, I just went back and searched and it was just some shit about "Dirty Thugs Records proudly presents" but it also had the Strange logo..

so the mystery still remains
"Dirty Thug Recordz Incorporated is proud to announce the signing of a Distribution & Label Services Agreement with Strange Music Incorporated, as of Wednesday October 17th in Kansas City, Missouri."