Strange Library Thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2006
all i know is that 3 of the dopest Tech songs are on that bonus disc, Jesus Christ... Tech is a fucking machine. and that Kabosh song is hard as hell! Damn what a fukin release this is.... im coppin 6 of these albums on Tues. (im spottin 3 of my friends money, which i probly wont get back!!). and i already preordered 2 of thereal.com

Oct 9, 2002
HomoErectus said:
all i know is that 3 of the dopest Tech songs are on that bonus disc, Jesus Christ... Tech is a fucking machine. and that Kabosh song is hard as hell! Damn what a fukin release this is.... im coppin 6 of these albums on Tues. (im spottin 3 of my friends money, which i probly wont get back!!). and i already preordered 2 of thereal.com

i was just gonna make a thread.....

That kabosh... im feelin definately... should bring in a whole new crowd of fans... i say good side project!

Oct 20, 2003
little pills just shows me that there is nothing that they cant do....theres no limitations, if tech cant blow up as a rapper then why not as a rock star lol

Oct 5, 2004
Tech4Life said:
the need = game ova...
krizz's style on AP has clouded yall's perception of his skill...dude is top notch. no joke.
i done told krizz a couple times his shits right up there with tech if not surpassing him in some aspects... krizz is off the fuckin hinge with it

Status
Not open for further replies.