Strange Chat Room

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
ok heres a thought, follow me on this one...someone create a chat room, with a link in a vital thread, that people(so called noobs, juggalos and m-80 members) can chat away all they want, the strange board already has at least 10 people at all times, why not stuff them in a chatroom, and let them talk about old threads all they want? and only post important info with threads....? pls leave feedback

Aug 21, 2002
They should add a LIVE CHAT link on here but as for info being spread, it'll be missed by those not logged on to chat and cause further confusion. But since there are a lot of people on at once, it would be nice to chat live instead of posting useless questions. Maybe a Siccness Messenger?????????????

Dec 5, 2005
tha_psycho said:
im really not worried about it, if i dont have time or if i dont wanna read a post thats redundant or that i have read or know about then i dont read it

you fucking LOVE that word dont you? :)

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
an irc chat room with a link sounds like a good idea, make it on irc.blitzed.org its a good free server and you can register a channel that way the owner will always get ops

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
no we need something that you can just click on a link, a new browser opens up and youre there, not have to get a whole nother program or anything

Dec 5, 2005
so.. a java applet type of shit is what these people are looking for. (YOU CAN FIND THOSE ON THE INTERNET FOR FREE, JUST HAVE TO SET THEM UP INTO YOUR OWN HTML)