Strange beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2004
Just going through my Strange music catalog, and was wondering what you people's favorite beats are on any Strange album, or affiliated albums.

Mine-

Pakman - Skatterman and Snug Brim - Urban Legendz

That beat goes real hard.

Sep 17, 2003
Skat & Snug -
"Murder By Numbers"

Kutt Calhoun -
"My Life"
"NA WhiteManzEyes"

Tech N9ne -
"Tormented"
"Here I Come"
"Absolute Power"
"Constantly Dirty"
"Breathe"
"BEEF"
"The Beast"

Just a few...... I couldn't pick just one...... I always thought "Constantly Dirty" could have been a good single for Tech, if it was shortened just a bit for radio.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
"he industry is punks" Beat is a hot one. It set absolute power off with a BANG!!!! for real!!!! ALSO CANT FORGET MITCHELL BADE

Jul 4, 2005
triple 3 said:
Just going through my Strange music catalog, and was wondering what you people's favorite beats are on any Strange album, or affiliated albums.

Mine-

Pakman - Skatterman and Snug Brim - Urban Legendz

That beat goes real hard.
this is true, pakman is sick...im also hella into the beat behind trapped in a psycho's body, and turn....shit too many 2 name so ill leave it at that

Jul 5, 2003
Well....so far the tightest beat that I've heard Tech spit to is "Breathe". Ronnz (or however its spelled - sue me) is fuckin SICK at them beats. Does anybody HERE know how to get ahold of him?

Peace and God bless.

Sep 26, 2002
$-K-MO said:
Well....so far the tightest beat that I've heard Tech spit to is "Breathe". Ronnz (or however its spelled - sue me) is fuckin SICK at them beats. Does anybody HERE know how to get ahold of him?

Peace and God bless.

there's aposter on here called PhatActPlayea2 or something like that who is ronzz's friend i think.... ask him if you see him online. Heatmyser and Strange1 might also know... but i'd ask that german dude first

Aug 20, 2002
in10city_131x said:
there's aposter on here called PhatActPlayea2 or something like that who is ronzz's friend i think.... ask him if you see him online. Heatmyser and Strange1 might also know... but i'd ask that german dude first

why don´t ya just ask me,...moi,Fruntsch!!!!

Playa doesn´t post here anymore......he´s too busy with his job and his career as germanys next top-rapper.....!!!

oh.----I remember i already had sum Pm´s about Ronnz,but forgot to answer them....I´ll do this next time,..and this is a BIIIIIG promise...

Sowwwwy!!!
PZ!!!

Sep 26, 2002
Fruntsch said:
why don´t ya just ask me,...moi,Fruntsch!!!!

Playa doesn´t post here anymore......he´s too busy with his job and his career as germanys next top-rapper.....!!!

oh.----I remember i already had sum Pm´s about Ronnz,but forgot to answer them....I´ll do this next time,..and this is a BIIIIIG promise...

Sowwwwy!!!
PZ!!!
sorry dude,,, i was gonna say frunthzch but i wasnt sure... cus you wasnt always talking about ronnz in every post like phatact was :cheeky:
sorry and shit