STRAIGHT CLASSIC HOMEBOY RAP ALBUMS ON EBAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
NOBODY EVEN KNOWS YOU SIT DOWN
DUDE A BEEN ON FAR MORE CDS THAN U , WITH HARDLY ANY EFFORT ... LIKE IVE SAID IN THE PAST IM NO RAPPER. I DONT MAKE MAJOR MOVES .. BUT MY NAME IS SOLID. JUST OFF TOP OF MY HEAD HERES SOME CDS I BEEN ON..

DRF - NORTH POLE 4
DRF - CONNECTIONZ
MR. G - BACK IN THE HOOD
STRANGULATION 4
DRF - TRAFICANTES - CONECTA DEL NORTE
DRF - FROM THE BARRIO WITH HATE
DRF - NOR CAL NARCOTICS
MURDERS ROW
CHICO - LIFE N TIMES

Jan 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ DO I REALLY NEED TO SAY ANYMORE? FUCK WHAT YOU HEAR TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW!
I JUSS TOLD CHUU THAT YOUR A BITCH! BROKE ASS NIGGA NEVER HAVE MONEY FOR FEATUREZ EITHER THAT OR NO HOMIEZ FUCK WIT CHU OR MAYBE BOTH ONLY THING I EVER SEEN YOU FEATURED ON WAS ENE GHOST N HE FROM THE NORTH SO I WONT SPEAK ON EM

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
DUDE A BEEN ON FAR MORE CDS THAN U , WITH HARDLY ANY EFFORT ... LIKE IVE SAID IN THE PAST IM NO RAPPER. I DONT MAKE MAJOR MOVES .. BUT MY NAME IS SOLID. JUST OFF TOP OF MY HEAD HERES SOME CDS I BEEN ON..

DRF - NORTH POLE 4
DRF - CONNECTIONZ
MR. G - BACK IN THE HOOD
STRANGULATION 4
DRF - TRAFICANTES - CONECTA DEL NORTE
DRF - FROM THE BARRIO WITH HATE
DRF - NOR CAL NARCOTICS
MURDERS ROW
CHICO - LIFE N TIMES

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Only reason Flames name has any buzz is due to the shit attached to it and that shit is the reason why no one fucks with dude.

perception is reality homeboy dont matter if its true or false

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
lmao @ silent not ringing not any bells....
if u would actually interact wit chicanos nortenos you would know the norcross livin mixtape is highly regarded nationwide and lotz of raza really waitin on ol boy!

u know damn well i dont go out of my way to fuck wit u on here so dont get slick in ur response..

just gotta say, regardless of the fact he and i make tracks together, silent has told u in hella threads u cant see him on his level..spanish english lyrically and delivery.......ands he right.

keep in mind he only does this cuz while most keep a gracious attitude u always over do it like ur a fuckin rap god. sit down, shut up, be glad u can say u punked big ru n let ur music speak for its self.
my 15 yr old little primo told me like 2 mos ago u were his favorite homeboy rapper and i laughed my ass off....my point is.. follow those stepz n accept not everybody hates cuz lil coner and in 2 yrs..maybe that answer wouldn't be laughed at.....dont worry tho i didn't tell him not bump u...lmao

Dec 4, 2006
Because fools run in packs and wanna go with what the crowd is saying for their benefit. "Certain People" wont fuck wit me because they feel it would probably cause someone that they're koo with to get mad because that person doesn't llike me. Just like fools on here wanna say shit about me just because certain rappers and myself had issues and more than half of this forum is opposing me so they wanna be on the winning team. Real motherfuckaz will judge someone by shaking their hand and looking them in the eyes and won't talk shit on the internet over some punks gossiping over a computer. Why weren't people talkin shit about me before shit went bad wit me and Coner? Come on let's be real for a minute motherfuckaz dick ride too much and talk a lot of shit without any real facts only rumors.

because homeboys know you a fake..enough said..

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
lmao @ silent not ringing not any bells....
if u would actually interact wit chicanos nortenos you would know the norcross livin mixtape is highly regarded nationwide and lotz of raza really waitin on ol boy!

just gotta say, regardless of the fact he and i make tracks together, silent has told u in hella threads u cant see him on his level..spanish english lyrically and delivery.......ands he right.

keep in mind he only does this cuz while most keep a gracious attitude u always over do it like ur a fuckin rap god.
o
wheres the props button!!! ???