Str8 Indiana Muzick.. FREE ALBUM DOWNLOAD!!Covers&Tracklist inside and album previews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
BuddahMonk said:
Upload that album (or sell it on cdbaby) and i can tell ya... the snippets on cafepress dont work and for buying (from oversea) u need a credit card.
by the way u got any work with snub noze or komain ... like a lil south bend anthem :)

Dec 19, 2004
www.myspace.com
BuddahMonk said:
Upload that album (or sell it on cdbaby) and i can tell ya... the snippets on cafepress dont work and for buying (from oversea) u need a credit card.

click on the album cover and it goes to the download link for the entrie mixtape... and no we havent done anything with Ko or Snub yet... we are cool with both of em... but we are basically just doing us.... in matter of fact Snub Nose is Issues' first cousin..... but we might have something coming up soon.... I have talked to Komain a few times about collabing but we havent really gone too deep into it... I'll be sure to let u know if anything materializes