STORES WITH MY NEW ALBUM IN STOCK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
STREET BEATS IN SALINAS
EXITOS LATINOS IN SALINAS
EXITOS LATINOS IN WATSONVILLE
MUSIC ZONE IN MARINA
BARNEYS IN WOODLAND

RASPUTINS WILL HAVE EM BY NEXT WEEK

DIMPLES IN SAC WILL HAVE EM BY THIS WEEKEND

STORES ALL OVER THE 559 WILL HAVE EM BY THIS WEEKEND

Feb 23, 2006
The young homie was all exicited cuz he met you....when you and coner came to dixon that fucker never called me. I would of cop the cd

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Picked it up today dude grabbed one from the back wasn't on the shelf yet in dimples but I just peeped it sick ass album i skipped the chick songs I do that on all albums I listen to tho every track besides the chick ones are tight the how i ride remix is sick

Jul 6, 2009
i use to be the same way when it came to song for the females homie.. but eventually you realize the bizz and you gotta do that type of shit.. my fanbase doubled just by puttin "your in luv wit a gangsta" on my myspace.. got even bigger when i released "she wants me".. and i got a crazy response from women of all colors, ages and backgrounds from all over the country when i put up the unreleased song "the way she moves" on my mocospace muzic page.. im sellin cds now in states and cities that dont have any northerners in em.. so when u decide to get in the music bizz you can get stuck with a limited fanbase or you can progress as an artist and branch out to other areas in the market..

Aug 29, 2009
ur whole album is tight homie especially the real riderz track with woodie....how u get his voice tho, was it an unreleased track or something he did b4 he passed?

Aug 20, 2003
i use to be the same way when it came to song for the females homie.. but eventually you realize the bizz and you gotta do that type of shit.. my fanbase doubled just by puttin "your in luv wit a gangsta" on my myspace.. got even bigger when i released "she wants me".. and i got a crazy response from women of all colors, ages and backgrounds from all over the country when i put up the unreleased song "the way she moves" on my mocospace muzic page.. im sellin cds now in states and cities that dont have any northerners in em.. so when u decide to get in the music bizz you can get stuck with a limited fanbase or you can progress as an artist and branch out to other areas in the market..
THAT SHOWS GROWTH AS A ARTIST AND BUSINESS MAN.GOOD SHIT OSO.IM WORKING ON 2 TRACKS FOR MY SOLO 4 THE LADY'S.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Oh yeah homie you have to expand as a artist to get that money i rap for fun tho so i feel a lil diferent plus I'm on some horrorcore gangsta shit so the fanbase is all ready limited but like I said it's not just you i don't like any chick songs unless it's one of my tracks about me fuckin some fine dead bitches in a morgue but the album was bangin homie

Oct 20, 2003
THATS SOME REAL SHIT HOMIE..... ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT REALIZE THAT..... KEEP DOIN YO THANG BROTHER.