Storage Wars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I haven't seen it yet, but I did watch most of the eps of Auction Hunters. How does it compare with that?

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
One of the best shows on TV right now.
Anyone else into it?
Had no idea a world like this existed. Seems like the low end junk shelters pay more than the higher end ones.

got storage wars playin the backround right now as a matter of fact. dude berry is a clown bringin them psychics with him.
You see that fool bring the midget, on stilts, with night vision goggles?

May 6, 2002
Ya Auction Hunters is watchable, but I just can't do American Pickers.

It's just two fags in a van.

Plus I think it's rude as hell to rummage through peoples personal things. Even though the owner doesn't care, what kind of descent human being would go into another persons home like some greedy kike looking for things they can buy just to resale for a profit? It just makes me rage a little inside.

Dec 19, 2005
american pickers is the shit... and yeah i saw the midget on the stilts. as much of a asshole dave is he is right sayin that dude is mockin what they do.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i just got into storage wars after they played the whole series last week i think

funny part is me and a friend have gone to some of these storage auctions before....and from what ive seen ( and bought ) its usually pure garbage that you get to pay for and then haul off someone elses trash ...yay

i dont know how these guys make any money...and that DAVE guy is an asshole i wish someone would slash his tires in the parking lot..raising the bids for no reason just to get people to spend more...but then the other idiots buy into his trick and play along and then buy some locker way overpriced because they dont know when to say enough

Mar 12, 2010
YEEEEEEP
300 WE HAVE 300 DO I HEAR 350 350 PEOPLE 350 350 350
YEEEEEEP
WE HAVE 350 350 PEOPLE DO I HEAR 400 400 PEOPLE DOES ANYONE WANT THIS LOCKER FOR 400 400 350 GOING ONCE 350 GOING TWICE 350....
YEEEP
*AUCTIONEER UNDER HIS BREATH *
gee i wonder when dave is going to quit bidding against himself

May 6, 2002
I've heard people in the industry saying that this show is rigged. No way these people find all of this stuff in there all the time. So people are starting to claim that AE is planting items.

My friends uncle owns a facility in AZ and they rummage through the crap before it hits auction. They take whatever is of value the night before the auction.

Anyways, I went to Now and Then thrift store (Jared and Brandi) just because it's down the street from my house (Orange). Place was pretty packed and people were talking about the show. I asked the guy there and he said that it's been crazy since the show launched. Jared signed for another 8 episodes, making it about 28 total. Rumor was that Dave and Darrell didn't sign and they are holding out for more money.

So I bought this old bottle which is labeled "US government forbids the sale or reuse of this bottle" which was required to be printed on all bottles right after prohibition ended. It was a way for them to try to control liquor still. Nice tall glass bottle, shaped, clean, etc.

Got it for $4. It's worth about $20.
I'll credit that knowledge to Pawn Stars.