STOP pandering poletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Its is ruining this forum both sides are shitty to eachother and neither will convince any sensable individual by solilciting/regurgetating articles. THis is not the campain forum poletics is not intellectual it is an attempt to fool people I dont give a shit what part of the political circle you are drowning in NO ONE CARES so please dont share it with anyone.

Thank you

Mar 18, 2003
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Its is ruining this forum both sides are shitty to eachother and neither will convince any sensable individual by solilciting/regurgetating articles. THis is not the campain forum poletics is not intellectual it is an attempt to fool people I dont give a shit what part of the political circle you are drowning in NO ONE CARES so please dont share it with anyone.
Get it crackin' then!

Apr 26, 2002
How about u learn to use a period and basic grammer. They can post whatever they want. There are people like me who like to read these articles and hear people's arguements.

Sep 28, 2002
I feel U mizery

How about u learn to use a period and basic grammer. They can post whatever they want. There are people like me who like to read these articles and hear people's arguements.

Cheeze your a lemming.