!!STOP FLOODING THE BOARD!!<-EASTOAK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
DAMN LOC---STOP ALL THAT BULLSHIT--ITZ POINTLESS ALREADY

--ALL YOUR DOING IS WASTING BANDWITH--
->I WAS ALL FOR WHAT U WAS SAYING BACK ON THE OTHER SITE BUT NOW U TALKING OUT UR ASS AND NO 1 WANTZ 2 HEAR THAT SHIT==>HANDLE UR BEEF ELSEWHERE
--GET A LIFE--

M

MrFreeze

ive tried to reason with him yall hes on one. i hope he gets banned soon. im tired of this shit.

Apr 25, 2002
I was trying to speak to him on some real shit back on the other board but I realized he's a 12-year-old white suburbanite who's CEO daddy gave him a computer for his birthday and he's having some fun. It's all PRETEND

R

rightoakland

M-Phive and Mezzano aint from East Oakland so stop trying to defend foreign places

Man you aint from the Deep East Oak. So stop getting in the mix. Stop defending your geek and square Cyberfriends. East Oakland dont play. You dont even want to see me. Stop hating on me. Mind your own business.

R

rightoakland

M-Phive are you white? I am black and Proud

I am Black . So gett off my tip.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Bullshit, you're white and not from Oakland. If you actually were either then you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove it. Take you fake annoying ass somewhere else.

R

rightoakland

Your white boy. You are not black so stop being Racist

Yours a big Racist. Stop trying to twist my blackness

R

rightoakland

I smelled a racist like you and EA

Racist still in effect. Slavery still in Effect

T

Tear Da Club Up

deepeast is white but yall are going along with all the bullshit hes saying so whats up with that

R

rightoakland

Tear da Club up dont let the haters fool you. They are mad because I kick the truth

They are twisting the issue. I am what I am . I aint going to say any more. I am Black n Proud. I got nappy hair and proud of it. They are mad of a blackman standing up and speaking the knowledge. They think using slang makes someone blacker. I straight from East Oakland , and I hate the fact I face difficulties in the workplace because I aint that House nigga. The whiteboys are the ones who say Im white. You see they are spinning the issues like the White Media does. They make blacks look helpless and whites look smart. Its all in the System. I need my 40 acres and a mule. Real Talk

T

Tear Da Club Up

Re: Tear da Club up dont let the haters fool you. They are mad because I kick the truth

rightoakland said:
They are twisting the issue. I am what I am . I aint going to say any more. I am Black n Proud. I got nappy hair and proud of it. They are mad of a blackman standing up and speaking the knowledge. They think using slang makes someone blacker. I straight from East Oakland , and I hate the fact I face difficulties in the workplace because I aint that House nigga. The whiteboys are the ones who say Im white. You see they are spinning the issues like the White Media does. They make blacks look helpless and whites look smart. Its all in the System. I need my 40 acres and a mule. Real Talk
dont trip i know what you mean, but if your dedicated to being racially aware and your people being the same you need to take action. i mean go out find a chalky and smash their head in. rape their women. kidnap their children. its only what they have coming to them as inferior white devils.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Hahhahahaha..you ain't talkin no real talk...all you doing is yapping, complaining and whining about your so-called repressed life...you jus lookin to start shit with everyone for your own little personal pleasure...half the shit you say ain't intelligent, its jus a bunch of moaning and groaning like a little girl...if you so mad at the world..why not do something about it?...go out there and make a change for the better instead of crying like a baby over the internet...:D