Stop complaining

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
Everyone on here needs to stop bitching about strange music's business moves, worry about ur own pockets. And stop bitching about the video. Tech does more for his fans than most artist around, STOP FUCKIN BITCHING

Oct 25, 2006
Really, you couldn't go and post this in the thread it's based off of? You had to create ANOTHER thread just to explain your feelings on the topic that pertains to other threads that are on the first page?? Come the fuck on.

Jan 30, 2006
Really, you couldn't go and post this in the thread it's based off of? You had to create ANOTHER thread just to explain your feelings on the topic that pertains to other threads that are on the first page?? Come the fuck on.
All That other "thread" was big ass essays where people were crying about how strange aint doing what is should be. And besides, people make tons and tons of threads here of ridiculous bullshit. So, go preach to everyone else.

d2v

Sicc OG
Sep 18, 2006
I just hope with this new tour he does more songs off of killer. Don't get me wrong this ring and einstein are good but getting a little old. Im just sayin he has easily 30 somethin other songs he can do. I'd rather he just limit the playlist to killer and everready.

Sep 1, 2006
I just hope with this new tour he does more songs off of killer. Don't get me wrong this ring and einstein are good but getting a little old. Im just sayin he has easily 30 somethin other songs he can do. I'd rather he just limit the playlist to killer and everready.
Yeah Im afraid if it is the same show as the last two, I don't know if I will go to the same show again.