Stoned Kings on MySpace?!!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Hey Everybody, The Stoned Kings decided to jump on the myspace bandwagon and get a page. Ya'll can peep a few tracks off of our mixtape right now if you want. You can hit us up at www.myspace.com/stonedkings check out the tracks and get on our friends list, por favor. Let us know what you think. Peace.

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. Manolo said:
Did you check out our mixtape tracks kalyn? what did you think?

I'm not a real big fan of the mixtapes.. I mean.. I'm just real picky about them because everrrrrybody and their mom has one out... so like a lot of other things I've just gotten burned out on them..

And yes.. I listened to the three tracks you have up on your page.. I liked "Gettin High Tonight" the best.. I wasnt really feelin' the other two..

May 6, 2002
Cool, I appreciate your opinion. I understand about the mixtape feelings. It is the 4th quarter and aint too much droppin right now so you gotta stay in they face some how. I like "Getting High Tonite" the best too, but I thought my boy Chokie ripped it on "Pass It Man".

Dec 11, 2002
Mr. Manolo said:
It is the 4th quarter and aint too much droppin right now so you gotta stay in they face some how.

I hear that.... you know I'll cop the album when it drops..

Stay up..

May 6, 2002
Hey ya'll we just added some new songs to the page. One features David Wade, and one features Lucky Luciano. Songs aren't mixed yet but they cool to post on myspace. Go ahead and add any song to your profile. We're wrappin up the album as we speak. We're contacting graphic designers to handle the Cd layout. We're like 18 songs deep but we're adding and subtracting all the time, yadigamagig! Haha. Check us out and let us know what you think. Thanx.

Rascal