STL Folks...Looking For A CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Anybody in the STL area......I am looking for a old local CD from the group "10 Man & The Jihad Squad" titled "Holy War". I uded to have this a while back but lost it. I have tried ordering it from Vintage Vinyl & Streetside in the Loop. I tried ordering it from Blue Sky in STL. If anyone can hook me up with a copy or burn me a copy hit me up with a price. I appreciate it.

May 11, 2002
Mr.HydroSTL said:
u aint finding that shit...................u need to try Sound Revolution doe......
Yeah......I also tried Sound Revolution, they were the ones who turned me on to Blue Sky Dist Company. I guess it will be impossible to find. HydroSTL, Thankx for the info tho.

@jesse...Whats up dirty? This is a old local CD that came out in 95 or 96 I do believe. It was released on Zig Zag Records and it has a few tight tracks on it. Kinda a laid back CD, the beats are nice. I never heard anything else from 10 Man & The Jihad Squad. I guess the CD did not take off at all locally.

@datfrenchmane...If you find it let me know. I have tried all over the internet. I checked www.Gemm.com and no luck.

May 11, 2002
Grim said:
im sure STLPAUL has that shit, he has every STL cd and tape and vinyl ever made lol, you should holla at him
Thanks Grim......

Aye.....STLPAUL if you read this....hit me back with a price or a copy or a burnt copy. Thanks.

May 11, 2002
Grim said:
I dont think he gets on these boards much anymore, and I would almost bet anything he has that deadly deuce already, he has about everything ever made on all formats, his list is insane
Thanks Grim....

Does anybody have STLPAUL's e-mail address?