STL bbq, who's going.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
Q-vo gente, I just wanted to see who from here was going the bbq in april for Stars the Limit? As you know Fresno is hella far from Decoto, but I am working on getting out there, don't know for sure yet. And I was wondering, especially in the 559, FresNOrte, Tula, Kings and Madera county areas who was going, hit me up on here or on the PM.

Aug 6, 2002
Shit Im still trying to head out there couple of obstacles are the distance to decoto and getting gente to roll up there, there are no 559ers wanting to go? get at me [email protected]. oh and stranger hit me up on the email too about otra cosa.

Aug 6, 2002
everyone that is going take some flickas shit I gotta go but dont see how it is possible, pues si hay alguien that can take some fotos that would be appreciated

Aug 6, 2002
Jason_Haft said:
i'll be there.. and i'm coming from vegas so no one living in cali has an excuse for not being there.. lol
not excuses just reason, lol just fucking but serio Im really making an effort to go.

Aug 17, 2002
Hate to bring up an old thread..4days old to be exact, but fuck it!

I'll be there signing autographs and taking pictures with the fans of mine. :cool: I'll be the pissed off looking kid with the fucked up hair cut.

**ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO I'VE TALKED SHIT TO** Disregard that description. I don't look nothing like that, infact I won't be at the bbq. :confused:

j/k