Stizon Skrilla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
So Sav So Lav; Saga of a Savage

The Promo Should be hittin the streets by oct.. So be on the look out... Same cats that are all over the NBD album will be on mine...
Marsh Nut, NBD, Mr Droop Of Encin, Mac & AK, and many more... This will be an album like no other, this will not follow the guidlines of what a rap album should be, this will be My world handed to you on Wax.. From Spoken word pieces.. to jazzy tracks like "Gitz No Dick" a male anthem to let hoes know.. worship the dick...."Plug Thug" feat. M-dash of NBD a Yay area anthem showin love from city to city... "Nice day to Die" feat. Mr Droop of Encin.. a semi biographical track about my life, and "Real Talk Session" a biographical track about my tirals and tribulations which also feat. Mr Droop of Encin. I shot for universal on this album, i went for realism, some of the tracks have been written in 3 different versions to select the perfect verses to strike a nerve, To get your mind wrapped around what you hear... Yes there is some Pure heat wit just lyrical skills being displayed and yes there are some str8 mobb tracks, but understand.. everything this album is... will be every bit of me...
Stizon Skrilla aka So!!!!!!!

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
I couldn't of said that shit no better, my nigga album contains true stories, deep as lyrics, and slappin beats... Be on the look out ya'll....