STIR CRAZY ENERGY DRINK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
Super-producer Stir Crazy has stamped his imprint on the music scene since 2003. His production has helped create career defining hits for artists such as Potluck, D12, Bizzy Bone, Toxsick, Kamal, Tre Pound, SOL, T.O.N.Ez, The Insane Clown Posse and many others. Respected beyond the genres of hip hop and urban music, Stir Crazy, has also been sought by superstars and underground legends whose music needs a new edge.

Born Jesse Elliott in Detroit, Michigan on December 23, 1986, Stir Crazy has had many reincarnations-- from a partnership in the label Super Phat Productions, and involved in a super group which consists of Dood Computer (of Doom Fist) and Himself.

oh for real dude? what song did u help define D12's career with ?

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Say breh, Is there any way to back this energy drink? I just got a big settlement and have been wanting to put some of the money behind a new and upcoming idea/product, and I hear energy drink's are hot and not too many companies are making these things. If you are legit and interested, Please PM Me. I have big ideas for this energy drink idea, What do you think about maybe making this energy drink alcoholic? say 15% alc/vol? If your for real, hit me up breh!

Jan 9, 2009
Say breh, Is there any way to back this energy drink? I just got a big settlement and have been wanting to put some of the money behind a new and upcoming idea/product, and I hear energy drink's are hot and not too many companies are making these things. If you are legit and interested, Please PM Me. I have big ideas for this energy drink idea, What do you think about maybe making this energy drink alcoholic? say 15% alc/vol? If your for real, hit me up breh!

Jan 9, 2009
also, if you wanna be "original" somewhat.. why not make your own 5hr energy shot

thats the latest fad of the drink world..

i have yet to see one of those drinks marketed towards black people
like "pimp juice" and "crunk juice" and all the imitator energy drinks..

id get a pimp spokesperson, since they always braggin about no sleep