Stik Gilatine "The Fly Guy" album free download!! Don't sleep!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2008
www.reverbnation.com
There is some really great music throughout the whole album, each song gives off a unique feeling of euphoria from the next generation of hip hop. Its the different sound that is needed and some would call it "refreshing". You gotta take a listen for yourself, and Im pretty sure you will be satisfied with the quality. This is true talent.

Dec 4, 2006
all I can say is...this album was one of my top albums in 2009 ...

I heard it, gave my opinion on it and it he sure as hell killed it with this album.

As soon as I heard Aviator Light Speed track, I knew this album had a different sound to what's been dropping in the bay now a days.

a 9.5 album off top...

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
@Shea thats whatsup! what are you doin this sat? we gonna be in the lab you should slide thru!

@Nick gyeah you know we got theu nlimited spits cuzo!

@Indo let them bitches know! lol #saybitch

@FukYurMyspace man i appreciate that fo reals brotha means alot!

@Rick Roam Good lookin bruh!

@Dfresh thanks fam i appreciate your support on this project

@MacDreBaby Much love brotha!

@Milli man my bad fam ill get you my next one for free off top! I just felt like people were sleepin on the project and id rather get it out there to the people instead of just lettin it chill feel me? thank you for the support tho man freals i got you with my next project!

everyone else take the time and download it you won't be dissapointed it's quality and it's free!

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
@ c4 im on my twitter shit bruh! lol
@ Abbico man that means alot brotha im glad you feel that way about the project!
@ Borsalino Thanks cuzo
@ Kerse gyeah!
@ Letha Thanks for all teh support fam..If you wan't you can throw it on bayundaground!

Everyone else don't sleep..We got alot more ready to go..we sharkin

Dec 13, 2009
THIS IS THAT SHIT THAT I KAN JUS VIBE THROUGH EVRYTHING FROM LYRICS TO THA BEATZ..... I BEEN STUK LISTENIN TO STIK GILATINEZ WORK EVERY SINCE THA BIG HOMIE GANGSTA REESE LOC SAID U WAS THA NEXT TO BLOW UP OUT OF SAN JO HOMIE.... WAITING FOR U AND REESE TO DO A KUPLE OF TRAKZ.... I THINX IT WOULD BE SIK IF U WAS ABLE TO GET ON THA PROJECT WIT REESE C-DUBB AND X-RAIDED EVEN THO U GOT WHOLE DIFFERENT STYLE N SPIT OTHA SHIT.....AND I THINX IF U DO A PART2 TO CONVERSATION WITH GOD AND U GET A BROTHER IG VERSE ON THERE IT WOULD BE KLEAN VIBING SONG LET ME KNO WAT U THINX OF THAT HOMIE