Stevie Stone -Momentum Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Damn that song goes hard as fuck! Beat is sick, Stone killin it.

Also a greatly directed video, def one of the best Iv ever seen Strange put out.

Stevie Stone is tha BIIIIZZNESS

Sep 29, 2005
Wow he has a fire in his belly that alot of rappers lack. The passion and heart that comes out in his music is wonderful... Im loving everything he is putting out at the moment.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Probably just digital retailers (iTunes, Amazon, etc.) and the Strange Store. However, wasn't something said about 7th Heaven (primarily the one on Troost) starting to stock Strange merchandise? If so, they may have the EPs available there.

Oct 2, 2006
Well went down to 7th Heaven today... IcyRoc was there we chatted for a few. I looked around for Momentum and didn't see it. I asked them if they had it and maybe I had just missed it, but they said they wouldn't have any in until Strange brought them some or someone went out to the headquarters to pick some up for the store. Pretty lame... I figured for being one of the only stores to get local releases Strange would have made sure they had copies.

Props: lvwytemike