Steve's rappin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Steve

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I was talkin' about this a bit in another thread but I thought I'd make a new topic for this shit.

Check this out http://www.soundclick.com/pkfmusic.htm and peep the songs there. I hope you like 'em and I hope you like an accent on a muthafucka.

Inferno is bouncy type shit, Sub Zero is random kinda battly shit, The Confession is deep religion questioning shit. 2003 is more deep shit. Etc....

Peace.

(PS MC Lex is on a few of the cuts, don't confuse him wit' me!)

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i'll be honest, that's all i can do.........
the accent is killing me on these songs homie but.........
steve is one of the best rappers i have heard in a long time. he has major skills and i see nothing but good stuff coming his way as far as this rap thing is concerned. i don't feel all of the beats, but some were sick!!!!! damn near all of the stuff i have heard gets the hogg's stamp of approval

Jun 2, 2002
wussup homie, I have tons of relatives in england, so im used to the accent....but to be honest, youre the FIRST rapper ive heard with an accent. you sound like my homie luke who lives in oxford....it's just funny b.c the accent lets u rhyme shit that wouldn't rhyme with an american accent......stay up dog, keep the raps coming.

Apr 25, 2002
Thanks a lot people for the f/b.

@lil nando what's so funny?

I added a new track today, essential that you check it out, I lay into this one. It's called "Jedi Mind Tricks ft. Scarr - Blood Runs Cold RMX" Sorry but the poor mic quality does stand out, the lyrics and flow are on point tho'.
First verse: Sean Price
Second verse: Vinnie Paz AKA Ikon The Verbal Hologram
Third verse: Scarr

I'm lettin' a thirst build for gettin' a hearse filled,
Put a saw thru ya jaw for pretendin' you were skilled,
I rejected my first deal cuz it was only 6 figures,
You can tell I'm more British than the homie Slick Rick is,
It's slim pickin's findin' MC's who can touch this rap,
All I spit is half a bar, you can't see as much as that,
I clutch a gat dearly and hold till my aim's flattened,
I bust a cap, severely alter your brain patterns,
I'm a Brit but fuck stiff, I'll bust your upper lip,
Until your blood'll drip, you'll need 10 buckets to cover it,
Your just another kid who wants to be raps elite,
Under threat from real homies who constantly packin' heat,
I'll have you grovellin' at my feet, I target you so accurate,
When I'm attackin' ya, go for the juggular like Dracula,
I'm touchin' the miraculous, took my first breath when they cloned Plato,
These action packed raps crack your chest wit' my flows pace tho',
Beat ya to death wit' your own gravestone, I'm that ruthless,
Anyone who 'bites' my rhymes gets slapped 'toothless',
And fuck 12 guages, I fuckin' pack 2 fists,
I'm more easily set on fire than a thatched roof is,
And in fact the truth is, ya fake crew just don't affect us,
I'll take a stake and make it break thru ya solarplexus,
Kick rocks like Detox! So far I might strangle ya,
Ikon The Hologram, and Scarr The Mic Mangler!

(My raps aren't usually so violent but when it's on a JMT track, it kinda has to be, lol. It's supposed to be comic violent, not serious shit tho').

Apr 25, 2002
^Thanks for the feedback man. Yeah I do it at home on this laptop. I made a demo wit' MC Lex a bit back, I wasn't feelin' it tho' so we ain't sent it out yet. And I'm just improvin' wit' every single track I make it's gettin' pointless makin' a demo, I just get better after I make it.

BTW on a wordplay level those are my favourite lyrics that I've spit, lol. Big ass multi's and shit. Not as far as meanin' goes tho'. Shit like that I can't really spit on a personal level ;)

Feb 12, 2003
new website

aight here check dis out tha last one i sent u wuz r old site herez r new 1 http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/ykriminalmusic.htm.this 1 iz ah lil better i think but we haven't up loaded all the songz yet.

Jul 25, 2002
Re: new website

FaT j said:
aight here check dis out tha last one i sent u wuz r old site herez r new 1 http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/ykriminalmusic.htm.this 1 iz ah lil better i think but we haven't up loaded all the songz yet.
there ok..not really good

and anyone looking for top notch studio programs holla at me i got

CakeWalk SONAR 2 which is over $600
Sound Forge 6.0 which is over $500
Cakewalk Home Studio 2002
Cakewalk Music Creator 2003
Cakewalk Pyro 2003

all the programs above ill hook up for 25 or less depends which u want holla on PM for info on them search yahoo.com

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

SUB ZERO- DOGG, U SOUND LIKE, UMMM, I DUNNO, BUT THA ACCENT IS TOOOOOO FUCKIN HEAVY...
COME KICK IT IN ANTIOCH FOR A WEEK, AND U GONNA BE RAPPIN HELLA GOOD, WITHOUT THA ACCENT, FO SHO
DO YO THING HOMIE...

Apr 25, 2002
LOL thanks people. balheadrix I don't wanna lose this accent cuz this is my natural accent you know....there's a market for it this side of the pond :p

Thanks again :)

(PS check out the remix I told ya'll bout, it's my favourite on there)

Apr 25, 2002
There's a remove vocals function (Favourites - Remove Vocals) but it rarely works. I just found an empty part of the beat and looped it to do the remix.

Mar 15, 2003
Rix you come with the foolishness....

'come down to Antioch for a week'

Haha. I know there are some down folks in Antioch but they are definitely the exception. One case in point is you...comin off about as ghetto as Michael J. Fox. Try and keep ur foolishness out in the sticks, thats the only place it and you belong