Steve Wilko show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2006
anyone else fuck with this show? i was flippin thru the channels the other night and seen this show for the first time and i see this foo punking the shit outta his guest that are like child abusers or whatever. and im not sure but i think hes the bald security guard from jerry springer

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yeah, its gay as fuck all he does is yell at people, he dont be about it, he just talks a big game, he too much of a pussy to put hands on em, so i aint fuckin with it

Feb 15, 2003
^^^^ for real.. He dont do nothin to help people or get answers he just acts like a big tough guy yellin at the people and daring them to hit him and shit.. " your gonna sit up here on my stage and tell me blah blah blah" ... "either be a man and hit me in my jaw or be a little bitch and get off the stage".. I'm just waiting for someone to unload on his ass and knock him out...

Jun 28, 2002
doods a bitch. i think he was picked on alot when he was a teenager, thats y he turned into a pig ass cop.. the show is retarted and wack