Steve Spurrier Quits

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It's official it was just reported on ESPN radio. The skins will have a press conference sometime today. They also said there was not a significant buy out. So he wasn't fired he just resigned.

Apr 25, 2002
LiuKang9mm said:
DAMN HE WAS TIGHT WHEN HE WAS ON THE BULLS BOMB SQUAD WITH JORDAN PIPPEN HARPER KUKOC AND KERR
again you prove yourself to be an idiot...is LaDanian Tomlinson gon get rookie of the year?

B

Blackjack 1577

That fun and gun offense of his didn't work in tha NFL. I'm glad he resigned, he just didn't wanna be there....

I hope Dan Snyder is smart enough to hire a coach that can turn this team around. Dennis Green is a good candidate, we need to snatch him up!!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
T-Dubb said:
he should go to Nebraska now
come on T-Dubb you know damn well he aint the type of coach for Nebraska, those peeps up in Nebraska aint really with coaches like him with that type of arrogance and the way he acts......I saw were Al Saunders with the Chiefs turned Nebraska down yesterday though.....I thought Dennis Green would be good for Nebraska

Spurrier would be a sure fire way to get rid of that option style offense that Nebraska has though LOL

May 4, 2002
Actually I think Nebraska is a good fit for Spurrier because they need to get rid of that option and learn how to throw the ball. I don't think that he'll go there, but then again, I think that he had something lined up already. Why would he just bail out on $15 million of guaranteed money if he didn't have something else in the works already?
Nebraska's a big time team(traditionally), and they need a big time coach to handle the burden that role requires in Nebraska, with all the pressure from boosters, alumni, fans etc..
I don't think it'll be Dennis Green because I think he's going to get a head coaching job in the NFL next season.