Steve Miller Band

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Steve Miller Band was good.....

along with Fleetwood Mac,Creedance Clearwater,Doobie Brothers,Eric Clapton.im 24,but a alot of that old shit is good listinin'.just like that old funk and soul.aint nothin like old shit........

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
Mr. Samos said:
Steve Miller is classic,

I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker, I get my lovin on the run'

The guy was a PIMP.
yall might not believe me but it's the truth,my uncle(who's 54)lives in mill valley,the lead singer of steve miller band used to live 2 houses down from him.when ever the band would get ready to go on a road trip they would invite him over and throw big parties(kinda like a going away party)he was telling me how them guys in that band did a hella of alot more drugs then he could do,he said they tried damn near every drug that was out.then i guess one day the lead singer got into a domestic violence thing with his girlfriend,and beat her up pretty bad,he never said that he went to jail for it but they moved away like a month later and my uncle never heard from him again.but he told me they were some real cool laid back guys.my uncle had a band of his own(he plays the bass guitar)and they would sometimes let my uncle use there studio,but my unc's a lucky guy,he's good friends with huey lewis too,lewis my uncle and my aunt sometimes still get together for dinner down in mill valley.he got a funny picture of him and huey both hella wasted,sitting in my aunt's dining room.but i guess my point is.............

steve miller,fuckin rocks.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
Psilo707 said:
lol @ "who"

Steve Miller Band is the fucking shit

anyone else notice on the "nick peace highpowered album"that on the first trck they sampled some shit from stevemiller.shit sounded tight