Stephon Marbury is NUTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
He was smokin weed on that thing too.. http://www.tmz.com/videos?********=true&mediaKey=921d5ed2-dcba-40bf-ac46-9096e9886ef9

'In response to recent internet videos showing him smoking marijuana Stephon Marbury came out boasting of his use.
"I'm not under contract ... I smoke weed occasionally. ... I'm not driving ... I'm following the rules." If he plans on being under contract he might want to change his tune. It looks like he's taking a mellow attitude towards his future in the NBA'

Dec 17, 2004
i dont know whats going on right now, but theres this white guy in a pink tanktop who's talking about how he danced in the gay pride parade in manhattan...oh wait, he just said he actually is gay...a couple minutes ago marbury was telling some guy outside a car how he loves that dude (the gay white guy).....so i think its official there. marbury is gay and has a new gay boyfriend. the gay dude is obviously on drugs too. fool was just rambling for minutes talking about nonsense but he was all into it.....basically like someone coked/cracked/iced out.....all bad stephon