Steelers...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
Rack another one up in the win column. It may not have been as pretty as I would have liked it, but my Steelers did it again and are gonna be on a roll in the playoffs.

My man Amos had a 100-yard game, and some of you doubted me when I told ya he was the shit! "If he's so good, why doesn't he start?" you say, well it's plain to see that he should. It's a miracle if Bettis has a 100-yard game anymore.

Bring it on Cleveland!

Steelers are takin it home...

Jun 26, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:
Tommy Maddux got way more skillz then Kordell! He's a better passer and doesnt make so many turnovers!
He's still a bit inconsistent for my taste, but when he's on... he's ON. I just wish he had the legs of Kordell.. Maddox can't scramble for shit!

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Maddox just needs more time and he'll get there. He'll never run like Kordell, but he'll be more mobile and Bettis is the shit. Zeroue is cool too, but Bettis is one of the all time great running backs..

They should use both more..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I just addressed that in the other post, but that's not true. You've never seen Maddox start as QB in the Playoff's for the Steelers. Kordell chokes, not Maddox..

Vamps
IX.