@ stealth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
im not really payin attention to this board that much, but what is all this bpc, bpa, people retiring and all that shit?.....maybe we need a "noble flows" forum back on here....i dont know what all of this is really about but i know its just hella hatred in the air, i dont think peeps should be run off this board nor have to worry about uncalled for bullshit....this board used to be a place to have fun, i dont know what it is know, its fuccin the tourney all up as well, i believe there were only 3 votes in mine and fatals battle....timc doesnt even wanna fucc with this board anymore, biggz is ssayin fucc it after the tourney, tragic and sam are gone............what tha fucc is goin on?....stealth we outta clean this shit up....i vote for a noble flows board, ill ask vamps to.....everyone with me help me out and go to the 9-1 siccness forum.......real talk

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Auhhhhhhh...... aint nobody runnin me out. Tank I think the shit thats goin isnt outta order to where heads gotta leave. Battles just have become intense. Im comfortable with the heat. Its all fun. How mutha ukaz gonna let some cpu shit get to them. Thats how I feel. But I aint knockin you-

Aug 28, 2002
I have no hatred for no one. U can peep my forums and see that I say I dont want beef. These other fools lookin to run shit when stealth runs shit, not tryna be a nark or nothin but they the ones stirrin all the shit. peep the threads. -out

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
i feel tank locc and x-kalibur. i think there is a little too much hatred in this forum but its also just some battles and shit. peeps be takin battles way too fuccin serious up in this bitch. my ass dont even really battle no more, people cant just spit and fucc around. they have to take shit all serious. fucc it though, i aint even trippin. like bone said its only cpu shit. stay up...

Aug 28, 2002
real talk people take shit all seriously. people should be able to say whats on there mind with out someone else flashin. good shit n*sane stay up homie.

micwu

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
fuck all the bullshit im back an im here to spit. i dont care who is running there mouths thinkin they running shit.MicWu's here more rugged an raw then ever.anybody got somthin to say bout that peep my posts.still feelin frogish leap an get ravaged by this bay area preditor.

Its Wu baby.........Dont you luv it?

Apr 25, 2002
check it Stealth....i really dont lyke to see people banned, but thiz pimpsmooth kid haz got to go. i mean shyt, he iz weak firzt of all, and he thinkz he'z tyght (tha worzt type of people), 2nd he'z alwayz up in other folkz threadz talkin head, 3rd he clutterz tha boardz with paragraphz of nonsense. thatz REAL TALK ryght there. it takez a lot to make me want sumone to get BANNED, and thiz trick haz done it.

@tank....awwww homie u added me to your lizt of winz already? that juzt aint ryght! get that shyt outta there!!!! LoL. you know i wuznt up for it man! LoL. wait till tha rematch. ima rain on ya for that shyt!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Real talk to all of you...i'm not gonna ban right now...but a little cleaning is in order :devious:

I appreciate the concern. I never realized the board meant as much as it does to you tank. I respect that.

Sep 28, 2002
scared ass niggas have 2 banned me cuz thata ll u can do 2 stop bpc

u bitch ass niggas ic ant post rhymes now cuz u know im top gun of the site now u fools trying 2get any 1 u can 2 try 2 stop bpc and u cant niggas mad cuz i was rippen them now ur moderateor stealth banned me wat apussy now i cant post how that i ran this site me and cel now u fools post rhymes now cuz u know i cant slaughter u fools no 1 ripped me and thata fact u niggas better get ur weight up niggas know who run it

Apr 25, 2002
see wut i mean? thiz fool thinkz he'z runnin people off tha board, which he may be doing but itz not cuz he'z tyght at flowing itz bcuz nobody will stay and put up with all tha bullshyt he bringz. if he would juzt flow and shut tha fuck up with all that "bpc running shit" then maybe it'd be acceptable. but thiz puto haz got to go or calm tha fuck down.

Apr 26, 2002
@stealth
i stoped going to other forums becuase of this one, i truly enjoy this one

@fatal
voting was scheduled to end 3 days after verses were do,(tuesday), there has been a change in that so i will take u off the win column