STEALTH JACKING GI BEATS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I made it perfectly clear that I took all the beats. Not to mention on my website, I credited every artist when I used a beat. I'm just flowing for fun. I don't plan on ever selling a song. Its just something that I'm doing for myself, and Cel-c-us is trying to make me look bad. He IMed me the other day, asked me where I got the beat so that he could use it, and when I told him to fuck off, he posted up on every single board that I'm jackin beats. Hope you made good use of your time here Cel-c-us. Fuckin bitch.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Anyways, I talked to T1. He didn't want me using the beat, so I deleted it. It was an honest mistake and we settled it. So stop it with your bitch shit.

Jan 20, 2003
www.raptalk.net
YEA STEALTH YOU WERE WRONG, YOU HAD NO VALID REASON TO BAN ME, YOU ARE A HATER TO THE FULLEST EXTENT.. STILL DELETING MY POST'S OVER IN THE FLOW'S BOARD.. AND I RECALL YOU EDITING YOUR OWN POSTS TOO, SAY SOMETHING YOU REGRET?? TO BAD THE RIPPA QUOTED YOUR MARK ASS.

STEALTH HERE'S SOME ADVICE:

STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT MUTHAFUCKA!! GET BACK IN LINE WACK CAT, AND FUCK YOU PUNK CUZ YOU STILL CAN'T RAP!

Stealth

May 8, 2002
For the record, I didn't ban Cel-c-us for lettin people know. Hell, I made a mistake, and he let me know. I didn't know I was doin somethin wrong, and I found out. That shits all cleared up.

The shit that's bothering me is that Cel-c-us gave me some instant messages about raping my 6 year old sister in some graphic detail. I don't know about you guys, but that shits' fucked up. I think the siccness made it perfectly clear: we eat babies, we don't have sex with them. And that's the reason I got him banned.

THE THING IS that me banning Cel-c-us has nothing to do with Game Insane, so if you wanna speak on it, have some respect and do it outside of this forum.