steady mobb'n - pre-meditated drama

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
i juss started listenin 2 this shit again n damn it slap!!! any of yall got this cd or peeped it b4? some ol shit from bavgate n crooked eye from 97 when no limit was makin dope music.. a lot of slappin beatz n they both spittin pretty sicc wit appearances from p of course and tha no limit family but jt the bigga figga n richie rich iz on it 2

wut yall think of it??

Feb 13, 2004
YEAH THAT WAS A VERY GOOD ALBUM. BUT DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW LONG THEY'VE BEEN ON THIZZ ENT? DID THEY JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AFTER MAC DRE DIED? PROBABLY.

Feb 22, 2006
707north said:
YEAH THAT WAS A VERY GOOD ALBUM. BUT DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW LONG THEY'VE BEEN ON THIZZ ENT? DID THEY JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AFTER MAC DRE DIED? PROBABLY.
i need dat crime buddies!! i got gaffled 4 dat one!!! mean!!!!!:devious:

Feb 11, 2006
YEAH ONE OF THE DOPEST ALBUMS TO COME OUT THE BAY EVERY SONG IS TIGHT FROM BEGGINING TO END I PERSONALY LIKE "ANIMOSITY" AND PASS PASS TRHE BLUNT OR WHATEVER IS CALLED BUT THEY GOT THAT NEXT FRIDAY SKIT ON IT IF YALL KNOW WHAT IOAM TALKING ABOUT

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
707north said:
only bavgate came over n he released his first mixtape on thizz 'volume 1: in yo face" in 2004 n he wasstill workin wit tha other member of steady mobb'n, crooked eye, but since then they haven't made any music together last i heard was they broke up and they may be beefing... crooked eye has been unheard of since, as far as i know n bavgate juss doin his thang wit n thizz n bmr he got his own lil crew now wit philly 56, pooh sauce, nephew, spoon, n a couple otherz i think

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
1`

707north said:
only bavgate came over n he released his first mixtape on thizz 'volume 1: in yo face" in 2004 n he wasstill workin wit tha other member of steady mobb'n, crooked eye, but since then they haven't made any music together last i heard was they broke up and they may be beefing... crooked eye has been unheard of since, as far as i know n bavgate juss doin his thang wit n thizz n bmr he got his own lil crew now wit philly 45, pooh sauce, nephew, spoon, n a couple otherz i think

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They were hella tight back in the day damn near every song on that one was tight, DJ Daryl did most of the beats

Bavgate used to be pretty tight, i dunno what happened to him his shit is weak now. Crooked Sosa was real tight though, If he ever put anything out i'd probably fuck with it