State of Cway Affairs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
First off, I want to thank those of you who have stuck by us and shown support even though there hasn`t been much action with the music since last year. I do apologize.

Some of you may know, but Big NoLove has been shut down since past Nov. Last June, there was a special task force unit in Sacramento that included both federal and local agents. NoLove got caught in the web and essentially sent down for not snitching. He was told numerous times that he would be let go, all he had to do was to give a name of anyone who he thought deserved to be in jail more than him. Yeah, that`s how bullshit it was.

During the summer, both of our phones were tapped, and I even had my vehicle bugged. As for me, I dumped the phone and car, moved and have been off the grid as much as possible. That`s why you haven`t seen me on here like I was. I know I`ve lost contact with many, so if you need to speak, shoot me your contact and I`ll get back to you. The best way is to hit my email since I have quicker access to that instead of pms.

Now as for the music side of things, we are still hard at work. With NoLove down, it has delayed our movements we had planned and took a chunk of change while trying to fight the case. I know we`ve asked for patience in the past, but this situation was out of our control. That`s not to mean that we haven`t been in the cuts working. If anyone has thought that, go ahead and be that one if you want to! lmao!!!!!

And lastly, I want to kill the rumors about our artists going anywhere. Not happening. Period. That`s not to mean we won`t collab, but as far as Sav or Bleezo signing anywhere else? Nope. They are under contract with Cway, and will be releasing under Cway. I hope that`s perfectly clear.

If anyone has questions, either myself or someone from Cway will try to answer them as best we can. If you have business to discuss, hit my email directly with your contact info.

........MAFIA

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
That Karasene song on Sav Sicc page is fucking dope! I'm barely gettin up on CWay shit but I like what I've heard so far! Keep pushing a hard line CNI ya'll got my vote up here in Portland!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Yeah I'm going through these myspace songs and I gotta say that "My Cousin" has to be one of the deepest, and most lyrical dedications I've ever heard.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
@ Kon 1
sav sicc has other songz that are more dope than the songz he gots on his myspace...
u need to peep out these songz: Lyrical Combat,Dump N Reload,Jump Inside Da Front,Twin Evil and hes got some other shit also but i forget.

Feb 23, 2003
thnx for the update CNI!

Didn't know about the situation with No Love, that's fucked up. Hope he stays strong and gets out soon.

So questions....:
You gonna release the old No Love records that have been recorded, like "Self Explanatory"?
Is that Sav Sicc album still dropping in June?
What about Bleezo's Protocoll? That track you posted months back got me fiending!
Is Pain still with the label?
What about Ant Loc and Gush Moe?

Aug 5, 2009
First off, I want to thank those of you who have stuck by us and shown support even though there hasn`t been much action with the music since last year. I do apologize.

Some of you may know, but Big NoLove has been shut down since past Nov. Last June, there was a special task force unit in Sacramento that included both federal and local agents. NoLove got caught in the web and essentially sent down for not snitching. He was told numerous times that he would be let go, all he had to do was to give a name of anyone who he thought deserved to be in jail more than him. Yeah, that`s how bullshit it was.

During the summer, both of our phones were tapped, and I even had my vehicle bugged. As for me, I dumped the phone and car, moved and have been off the grid as much as possible. That`s why you haven`t seen me on here like I was. I know I`ve lost contact with many, so if you need to speak, shoot me your contact and I`ll get back to you. The best way is to hit my email since I have quicker access to that instead of pms.

Now as for the music side of things, we are still hard at work. With NoLove down, it has delayed our movements we had planned and took a chunk of change while trying to fight the case. I know we`ve asked for patience in the past, but this situation was out of our control. That`s not to mean that we haven`t been in the cuts working. If anyone has thought that, go ahead and be that one if you want to! lmao!!!!!

And lastly, I want to kill the rumors about our artists going anywhere. Not happening. Period. That`s not to mean we won`t collab, but as far as Sav or Bleezo signing anywhere else? Nope. They are under contract with Cway, and will be releasing under Cway. I hope that`s perfectly clear.

If anyone has questions, either myself or someone from Cway will try to answer them as best we can. If you have business to discuss, hit my email directly with your contact info.

........MAFIA
keep your head up blood, stay strong and keep it moving, big up cway and big no love, fuck the police

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
thnx for the update CNI!

Didn't know about the situation with No Love, that's fucked up. Hope he stays strong and gets out soon.

So questions....:
You gonna release the old No Love records that have been recorded, like "Self Explanatory"?
Is that Sav Sicc album still dropping in June?
What about Bleezo's Protocoll? That track you posted months back got me fiending!
Is Pain still with the label?
What about Ant Loc and Gush Moe?
SELF EXPLANATORY - YES! NoLove is on a renewed motivated level right now. We`ll go through his album once he touches back down and go from there. I know he`s written new material since he`s been down, so we`ll see how that plays into the album.

Sav & Bleezo will be released, of course,.... along with the NWO project. I`m working on solidifying new release dates for those titles, but unfortunately, Sav`s album won`t be released next month. But to also be blunt about those projects, Sav & Bleezo are ASAP projects for us.

As for the other artists mentioned, no.

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
SELF EXPLANATORY - YES! NoLove is on a renewed motivated level right now. We`ll go through his album once he touches back down and go from there. I know he`s written new material since he`s been down, so we`ll see how that plays into the album.

Sav & Bleezo will be released, of course,.... along with the NWO project. I`m working on solidifying new release dates for those titles, but unfortunately, Sav`s album won`t be released next month. But to also be blunt about those projects, Sav & Bleezo are ASAP projects for us.

As for the other artists mentioned, no.
Ya'll just need to keep grindin. Everyone goes through trials and tribulations. This just happends to be some of ya'lls. And Sav Sicc & Bleezo should be the priorities. Not only are they currently the best artist outta Sac. They could be the best artist outta anywhere period. . .

P.S. Just so you know. And this is for everyone. Pigs are allowed on the siccness as well. . .:confused:

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@CNI,

Is Mista Revenuez apart of CWay Music? That's my folks from Seattle. We did some tracks together awhile back.

My prayers go out to Big NoLove. I went through the samething in 2008. They wanted me to snitch, but I wasn't having it. I don't wear Snitch Jackets.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Jul 29, 2008
@CNI,

Is Mista Revenuez apart of CWay Music? That's my folks from Seattle. We did some tracks together awhile back.

My prayers go out to Big NoLove. I went through the samething in 2008. They wanted me to snitch, but I wasn't having it. I don't wear Snitch Jackets.

PEACE & BLESSINGS
HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE PERFORMING AT OUR SHOW COMING UP ON THE 23RD AT PINKYS......