Starting the summer off right!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Yours truly still in the mix would like to see you participate in one of the following:
5-31 Andre Nickatina, Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok, and Mr. D.O.G. @ Vibes in Medford, OR
6-1 J-Diggs & the entire Thizz Nation, Mr. D.O.G., & NestCoast Records @ Mardi Gras in Portland, OR
6-16 Mr. D.O.G. Live @ People's Park in Tacoma, WA

And check out the guest features on the upcoming albums:
Luni Coleone & Cool Nutz
Kenny Mack
Have Not
Mr. D.O.G. presents "The Streets of the Tac" Vol. 1 mixtape

Also look out for the upcoming album:
Iacocca banging in a neighborhood near you soon!

May 12, 2004
Good Shit D.O.G...Im might check out the one in Portland, it says the entire Thizz Nation, does that mean Mall, Klyde, Dubee, F.A.B etc.. are gonna be there? I ask this because the Last Thizz concert I went too Dubee and Diggs were the only ones who showed

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
damn i might goto that nickatina show. only to see my nw fam. hopefully the show goes under the radar so a bunch of kids dont come lol. i missed the tech show friday cus some shit went down right around the time the show started so i couldnt make it. will Luni Coleone be at this?

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
Yo, the Tech show in Medford was HELLA little kids cause it was at Vibes main 1! Which is like a ghetto Boy's and Girls club! lol But it was cool. Just ALL little kids! It was funny watching Chill and Nutz do "Nutz on her chin" with all these little kids singing along ...hahahahahaha Nutz started laughing like he realized it mid song...hahahaha Classic!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
DukeNaintEZ said:
Good Shit D.O.G...Im might check out the one in Portland, it says the entire Thizz Nation, does that mean Mall, Klyde, Dubee, F.A.B etc.. are gonna be there? I ask this because the Last Thizz concert I went too Dubee and Diggs were the only ones who showed
When I talked to the promoter he assured me that most if not all of Thizz Nation would be in attendance.
And I believe Luni will be at the show in Medford this time.
Gotta couple of more shows in the works and I will also be in Spokane for hoop fest

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The show in Medford has actually been canceled to give you all a heads up.

Make sure that you make note of that on your calendar.

However, make sure that you still support my dude DOG on all of the good shit that he has happening. Hard work pays off.